Best Corvette i have ever seen. :)

curby

His license plate is shown, for the love of God someone track him down and bitch slap him.

Best comment posted on that board

"some slight orange peel but otherwise it's a very nice paint-job. I hope you die"

• Upvote 1

Why would someone do that????

mostly because they have too much money.. lose respect for material things others would do almost anything for.

My guess is it was a total/salvage... And they're either

A) Messin' around w/ it, or

B) Still in the process of restoring it

Did an article on that on Jalopnik, almost a year ago to the day. I knew it looked familiar.

The World’s Worst Custom Corvette

http://jalopnik.com/#!5504752/the-worlds-worst-custom-corvette

World’s Worst Custom Corvette Keeps Getting Worse

http://jalopnik.com/#!5530093/worlds-worst-custom-corvette-keeps-getting-worse/gallery/1

mostly because they have too much money.. lose respect for material things others would do almost anything for.

eh its just a piece of shit vette.... :dunno: I have never liked them in the least bit

My guess is it was a total/salvage... And they're either

A) Messin' around w/ it, or

B) Still in the process of restoring it

After looking at the pictures again I would tend to agree with this. The passenger side wheel is beat to shit.

In one of the pics from your link JRM, there is a desk fan hung from the rearview mirror. I am at a loss for words on that. I wasn't aware that the A/C for Vettes was so substandard. This thread is chock full of winning fail with this cat's Vette.

Did anyone else notice the supercharger on page 3? Maybe he has more money then common sense. But heck, I think its kinda fun driving a car that looks like crap and going out and smoking vipers and nice looking exotics that people put big money into