New Social Group - Clean Minded Riders

Phatom28

You're straight?

They're only female sheep so he's good.

:lol:

Doubtful since he went to an all boys Catholic HS. :)

I knew I shouldn't have taken you as my prom date... That's the last time we have pillow talk after coitus :nono:

captainobvious.jpg
I think he means while riding too' date=' but he could chime back in and clarify.

I don't drink and ride, period. But I do drink. Thats a well established fact,

just ask anyone that was at the last OR Christmas party ;)[/quote']

You thought wrong smart ass. Where's your Captain Obvious image belong now?

PS: You can drink, if you mean the physical act of consuming alcohol. You cannot drink well. :lol:

• Upvote 1

PS: You can drink, if you mean the physical act of consuming alcohol. You cannot drink well. :lol:

I never said I drank "well". I'm out of practice and past my drinking prime (about 20yrs past) :o

I drink well.... :)
I drink weller. :lol:

i wish i could call both of these out...alas after my damn near 72hr bender this weekend I learned I'm not 19 anymore and would get embarrassed by Ben. I could probably still handle the little one

Since I came all domesticated/engaged I allowed all the hard work and money I invested into becoming a great drinker go to waste. There are a few folks one here that have witnessed it. Cleav was pretty astonished the first night me and him went out. :lol:

Since I came all domesticated/engaged I allowed all the hard work and money I invested into becoming a great drinker go to waste. There are a few folks one here that have witnessed it. Cleav was pretty astonished the first night me and him went out. :lol:

is it wrong that this was the reason for my assumption? :p

Something about you dancing with a man dressed like a woman and your woman laughing about it? I dunno. Just what I heard.

you must just be out of practice.

if anything my drinking powers have INCREASED in the past 10 years.

for 72 hr benders I am definitely out of practice. 19 was the last time I could drink like crazy and not have the worst hangover ever. This was also about the height of my beer drinking in mass quantities, now its liquor :D

yeah 72 hrs is def pushing it lol.

just gotta remember the drinking advice my dad gave me: its a marathon, not a sprint. pace yourself.

Mini vacations on a beach will do that to a man :D

yeah 72 hrs is def pushing it lol.

just gotta remember the drinking advice my dad gave me: its a marathon, not a sprint. pace yourself.

Friday was my birthday. My dad texted me, "let's not repeat the hospital incident from college. make yourself puke every 5 hours, and you'll be good."

I still got drunk enough to "zombie dance" with random chicks while my wife filmed and laughed at me.

what if you walk in a bar at 1:15am and it closes at 2:00am ?

then you do like that lil jon song:

SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS

EVERYBODY!!!!!!

i was referring more to the all day kinda drinking.

and remember kids. you cant drink all day if you dont start in the morning.

JRMM that's just..... you know........ "funny" or happy or sweet or rainbowish.......to be politically correct.........So glad you guys recognized my interest in starting this group I didn't actually mean for it to go up already......but any wayz I'm glad it even got a response, even a negative one I'm laugh with you haha.....now I really wanna do it even more.......

• Upvote 1

JRMM that's just..... you know........ "funny" or happy or sweet or rainbowish.......to be politically correct.........So glad you guys recognized my interest in starting this group I didn't actually mean for it to go up already......but any wayz I'm glad it even got a response, even a negative one I'm laugh with you haha.....now I really wanna do it even more.......

You are to commended for making it through a newb hazing with a smile and a positive attitude. :cheers:;)