Just got my new Bersa 380 today

JStump

I picked up my 380 today and I have to say, for the money I paid for this thing I think its a hell of a gun! I paid $340 for the gun, case, extra 9 round magazine, leather holster, extra grips, and a cleaning kit. Took it to my grandpas house and put a few magazines thorough it and even my grandpa was impressed at how nice the gun was. Definitely worth the money.

c080aa16.jpg

fea28f4a.jpg

Edited by JStump

A buddy of mine has one of these that I have shot. It shoots nice when it shoots, but half the time the hammer doesn't strike properly and it won't fire. I hope your gun doesn't suffer the same fate.

This is me being serious but when he loads it tell him to make sure not to be gentle with it. Really let the slide slam forward when he releases it. A lot of times people are timid in the loading process and therefore it wont strike the primer properly.

$h!t!!!! i would have sold you mine...i love it but i want to get the carry model that pointly hammer guard above the grip stabs me in side/back/gut (where ever i wear it) other than that i love mine never a problem with it..i even keep HP +p in it

i've been looking to get one of these as a first gun/carry piece. if you dont mind report back after you've shot it some more.

as i said above ..get the carry model with the concealed hammer..its a perfect light clothing carry gun

Edited by 2talltim

Looks like a nice gun, I've never owned a Bersa, but I have a Ruger LCP I carry all the time. If I could do it over again with the humidity in Ohio I would get somthing with a stainless steel slide, my gun has rust all over it just from riding close to me.

i've been looking to get one of these as a first gun/carry piece. if you dont mind report back after you've shot it some more.

I finished off the box of ammo and then some and I'm still impressed with this gun. Haven't had any problems with it not firing or anything. Not sure how comfortable it will be when concealed but I don't plan on carrying it everywhere cuz almost everywhere I go guns are not permitted, mostly just to carry in the car when going to shady places(Cleveland lol)

Yeah, I used to install dish network on the east side which was really scary at times, luckily though the guys I installed with lived out there so he told me where to go to stay out of trouble and not die. But it was still scary cuz a guy got robbed at gun point for the $2000 of equipment he had in his truck, which is pointless cuz you can't activate anything unless you have a tech ID and the serial numbers are not reported stolen. People are dumb.

I finished off the box of ammo and then some and I'm still impressed with this gun. Haven't had any problems with it not firing or anything. Not sure how comfortable it will be when concealed but I don't plan on carrying it everywhere cuz almost everywhere I go guns are not permitted, mostly just to carry in the car when going to shady places(Cleveland lol)

thanks for the follow up man!