Looking for a place to stay in Columbus

CleaveTheGreat

So 5 months after I graduated I finally found myself a real job. But I have to move to Columbus and I start work on May 9th. The problem I have now is that my roommate and my girlfriend aren't able to move down until early June. So what I'm wondering is if anyone on here has an extra room they'd like to rent out for a month or so or if anyone knows of a hotel that has a decent weekly rate and isn't in the middle of the hood. I'm a pretty quiet person and all I really need is a bed, a shower and a fridge. If I don't know you, there's quite a few people on here that can vouch that I'm not a serial killer or a thief. So if anyone has any info for me, post up or send me a pm.

Thanks,

Cleave

I think his being a thief and serial killer should be the last thing on anyone's mind. The primary concern would be is he going to sneak into your room at night and play big spoon thusly giving you the hiv.

watch out he is a serial killer and a thief.

With a penchant for drunkenly flashing his junk from hotel windows, to the patrons in the parking lot below

... the only time I'm home is to sleep when I want the penii.

ftfy

I think his being a thief and serial killer should be the last thing on anyone's mind. The primary concern would be is he going to sneak into your room at night and play big spoon thusly giving you the hiv.

Don't be mad cuz you're a heavy sleeper. I warned you.

Intown Suites has a location not far from the area where you'll be working' date='

off of Hamilton Rd (Hilton Corp Drive).

[url']http://www.intownsuites.com/detail_metro.asp?city=Columbus

I'll check that out.

And Gen3, idk how the gf would feel about me staying with another girl, I'd have to run that one by her.

And Gen3, idk how the gf would feel about me staying with another girl, I'd have to run that one by her.

just tell the gf what Gen3's hobbies are, she will NEVER believe you just described a chick

just tell the gf what Gen3's hobbies are, she will NEVER believe you just described a chick

:(your right

lol if it makes her feel any better there is another guy roommate living here. Mine and his rooms are upstairs and yours would be downstairs. You would have your own bathroom and stuff.

well its not jon its his friend. My other roommate moved out on short notice. Not desperate to find a roommate but if I can help some one out that needs a temporary place since most college kids are in leases until the end of the quarter. If I don't hear anything by the end of the weekend I will let you know.

She is?? :wtf:

Next thing you're gonna try & tell me is that MJ's not a dude :nono: