so maybe I just didn't know?

Xyloft

do we no longer do the rider wave? Second time out on the bike this season,but first where i saw other riders. the first 7 bikes i passed look at me and did not wave back. Really? bike number 8 finally waved back and i had a handful after that. All in all though i think only 30% waved back?

Just wanted to check so I'm not the Noob out there waving when we're not doing that anymore. "Riders wave is so 2008"

do we no longer do the rider wave? Second time out on the bike this season,but first where i saw other riders. the first 7 bikes i passed look at me and did not wave back. Really? bike number 8 finally waved back and i had a handful after that. All in all though i think only 30% waved back?

Just wanted to check so I'm not the Noob out there waving when we're not doing that anymore. "Riders wave is so 2008"

I still wave.

Same here' date=' or turning.[/quote']

I generally give the salute unless it's a Harley ... or a scooter... or a Honda (fucking jap bikes)... or Suzuki (pos)... or kawi (green is gay) or ducati (ego maniacs)... or BMW (pretentious pricks).... or triumph (fuck the Brits )... I generally wave at Yamahas, unless it's a cruiser .... or R1.....

I wave. I'm usually so happy to be riding, I'll wave at fat chicks on tandem bikes.

I ALWAYS wave to other bikers, no matter what type/brand of 2 wheeler they're riding - if I'm turning I still wave, if I'm about to shift I still wave then shift, or wave while shifting clutchless. But when I wave and others dont return the favor (typically Harleys) they get a big earfull of my Brocks Megaphone.

F*cking Harley cocks and their stupid assed, egotistical pride. I know not all are that way, but those that are can meet me in the alley for some brutal lessons in courtesy.

Ask Bad, there were a TON of folks waving today... everyone was just so happy to be out riding they forgot to be jerks :D

it was 98% cruisers out. It was me on my vfr, another vfr and the fake HD in the back. My favorite was they would get past me then see him and then wave, I'd just laugh and continue being more awesome than them

And naturally the only group of sportbikes we saw out were BikeStyles...though they did suprise me as all of them were wearing helmets

it was 98% cruisers out. It was me on my vfr, another vfr and the fake HD in the back. My favorite was they would get past me then see him and then wave, I'd just laugh and continue being more awesome than them

And naturally the only group of sportbikes we saw out were BikeStyles...though they did suprise me as all of them were wearing helmets

LOL, it was pretty funny, a few times you'd get all pissed off and flick them off as they were waving to me :D

LOL, it was pretty funny, a few times you'd get all pissed off and flick them off as they were waving to me :D

i didn't know typing cats could lie. I was so happy with the weather I was crazy calm today