KY ride???

alab32

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... end of May huh? Little farther out than I was thinking but hey, it gets e down there! Ha ha. I have only been there once so I have no idea how to get there so if, like Hutch mentioned, someone could get that route together that would be great! I look forward to this again!!!!!

And Chevy, I know how to get to KY you bit idiot... I do not know how to get down the route around there. Maybe you should come out too and I can show you up again? Sound good? See you there fig bella!

I vaguely remember how to get to 10/22 and those are the only 2 roads I've been on but this was in a car years ago. Not to mention I'm slow and prefer to stay at the back of the pack

Edited by Bad324

I do this route whenever I'm down there. 1504 (most southern road on map)was the smoothest asphalt I've ever ridden on. 22 Also seems to go on forever with all the sweepers.

So is that 10-19-165-62-1504-62-19-539-22-25-to somehow onto 75/71? I just scowled all over the map to try to get these numbers... that seems like an awful lot of roads so I am not sure if I got it right but... trying.

So is that 10-19-165-62-1504-62-19-539-22-25-to somehow onto 75/71? I just scowled all over the map to try to get these numbers... that seems like an awful lot of roads so I am not sure if I got it right but... trying.

That sounds 99.9% right. You did good sir! :cheers: