614Paintworx C-

Hoblick

Back on topic kids.

I would like to say that a lot has to be considered in your selection of a painter. There is fast, cheap and reliable. Just like modifying cars. Pick two and that is what you will have. We have had a lot of work done by Paul. No, it is not always spot on for time delivery. It is however the best bang for the buck painting I have EVER seen. The paint work on Hob's bike would probably cost somewhere around $1000+ on the low side. Does that make all of the miscommunication and missed appointments ok? No. Just think the whole scope needs to be considered. We have dealt with many painters and I have not found a single one that did not overbook/overwork themselves.

Back on topic kids.

I would like to say that a lot has to be considered in your selection of a painter. There is fast, cheap and reliable. Just like modifying cars. Pick two and that is what you will have. We have had a lot of work done by Paul. No, it is not always spot on for time delivery. It is however the best bang for the buck painting I have EVER seen. The paint work on Hob's bike would probably cost somewhere around $1000+ on the low side. Does that make all of the miscommunication and missed appointments ok? No. Just think the whole scope needs to be considered. We have dealt with many painters and I have not found a single one that did not overbook/overwork themselves.

i completely agree with you

i have stated over and over.. his price cannot be beat, simply cannot..

i mean i dont know how he even does it at the prices he quotes.

but i wanted to put up an honest review and share my experience

There is fast, cheap and reliable

Exactly. I tell the powers that be here basically the same thing all the time when they want to deploy some new IT system.

Quickly, cheap and working well. Pick two.

When I used Paul he delivered exactly what I expected and exactly what I wanted. I will continue to praise him as a vendor.

i completely agree with you

i have stated over and over.. his price cannot be beat, simply cannot..

i mean i dont know how he even does it at the prices he quotes.

but i wanted to put up an honest review and share my experience

Definitely not disagreeing with you, just want to put it in perspective for some who may not understand the concept of cheap, fast, reliable. Bike does look sick btw!

Definitely not disagreeing with you, just want to put it in perspective for some who may not understand the concept of cheap, fast, reliable. Bike does look sick btw!

thanks, it came out exactly how i wanted it to..

looks mean as hell going down the road..

The paint work on Hob's bike would probably cost somewhere around $1000+ on the low side.

I believe that's pretty accurate. When I had 'Birdy painted 4yrs ago, it cost me almost $900... And that was from a family friend who's known me since I was a boy. He told me he charges closer to $2g for full dressers