Back when I was a kid....

chevysoldier

I was mentally handicapped back in those days, but it was alcohol induced! :D I got fired from that job. I guess they want you to show up for work once in a while. :dunno:

I was just pointing out it went from chemically induced retardism to genetically induced retardism to just bagging your own groceries

Fun times,the washmachine was in the basement, you had to run the cloths thru a ringer and a double sink caught the h2o and you use it over, and you could always tell when mom was down there, cause you seen light thru the floor-boards. and we turned out ok, i think.

Nerf Gun Wars...

We used to build barricades on the top of the stairs on the 2nd floor. Then one in the basement at the bottom of the stairs. Ground floor was no mans land.

My friend and I had two of the larger nerf armories in the neighborhood, and we would hold turf wars at his house and mine.

Back in the day women stayed in the kitchen lol @ gen3flygirl

Only 27 here but back when i was a kid, GAS WAS UNDER $1... I remember the cable remote being on a chord. cartoons from my parents age where cool and still are, Michael Jackson was black lol (had too) and playing sports was about having fun and not so much about winning, that was a bonus. If you wanted air condition in your car you had to roll down the window and i also remember when cars use to have one side mirror

When I started working for sohio, gas was 29.9, and we checked tires, washed windows, checked everything under the hood, and carried our money in our front pocket and a changer on our belt. Them was the good old days.