What I did today..

speedytriple

Got almost all the crap done to my bike today. My master cylinder rebuild kit did not ship which is a different story. But I did get the oil changed, flushed and filled the coolant, put the new battery in also. this was the easy part. I found a gas leak late last season. Took most of the morning to remove the gas tank and check all the hoses for leaks. After a call to Pauly(thank you by the way) I checked the o-ring on the quick disconnect for the fuel pump fitting to find out that was the source of my problems. so a quick trip to get new o-rings and the leak is fixed. Now tires need mounted if the weather is nice tomorrow will put those on. I need to get the master rebuild kit and I am good to ride.

picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=13686picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=13685

What ever smart ass I still can't figure out how to post pics on the freaking mac I used my smart phone to post them.. I am so retarded when it comes to the mac...

And yes the speedcriple is up and running would look much better with new tires and a bath to get the dirt off it.