My motorcycle showed up outa no where!

GESEXER

So, i go to school at bowling green, my birthday is today and well i have been celebrating all weekand. My girlfriend decided she was going to contact my best friends who she has never met and get them to come and visit me for a party and surprise me on friday. Im at the party and i was like man i wish muncey and danny where here. I was aked to come outside and talk to her because she was upset. The second we got outside she said "you the one thing you really wanted for your birthday was your bike." I was like yeah and she directed me to a parking spot to my right and there she be. First thing I said was holly shit where are my friends LMAO. So I then ran and got my helmet and gloves cause my friends know me all to well and I went for a birthday ride. The best ride of my life, pure happieness. Not to mention in the morning I could not get off of it before my friends took it back home for me. Yes, I took the lady for a ride as a thank you!

Edited by GESEXER

Well here was the case, mygirlfriend kept my attention away from drinking and it was at the very beginning of the party like before it even really started off. And I said now i understand why you did it when you did and there where so many delays throughout the night and i just didnt put two and two together. I got halfway through one beer and i was pulled outside. I wouldnt have gotten on it if i had more, My friends wouldnt alow me to day they. Thats why i am thankful to have them! But yes they took it home the next day bout 12 oclock!

M friends loaded my bike up in there truck to surupise me with it at school because i did not come home this weekand. My girlfriend organized everything. Poof my motorcycle showed up outa now where! And I know my friends very well and i trust them to bring haul it. I know they would never take it anywhere else, i know where they live! It was the best surprise every, why be pissed!