PSN down

scottie.harris

Ok the playstation network has been dow for 3 days now(that i know of) people online are saying 4. From what i read its because a hacker got into the system. If thats the case i can understand shutting it down for a day or two like they said, because the hacker could get credit card info, ect.. but its been twice as long as they said it would take and im getting frustrated. You cant even watch netflix without signing in.

I heard that the hackers are saying it wasn't them? I haven't actually looked into it at all, I just know that of the 3 times I have tried to play on the psn with a certain group of friends it has been down every single time.

Oh and watching netflix right now.

When it asks for log in hit X. Let it grind and get the error message. Hit O for back. Netflix should be loaded up. If not repeat this process and it'll be up.

meh temporary problem, still 60 vs free. the new xboxs are much better than older ones, so now i think its good competition for the ps3. they both have pros and cons.

the main differnce i notice is the type of gamers, ps3 people are more serious about gaming, when xbox players are more about fun.

PSN is down. About 20 user affected. :lol:

Seriously, I hate that M$ charges for XBL, but it works, damn it! I'm also not happy that the Xbox doesn't have a BD player available, since HDDVD died.

I still think I'll stick with Xbox, since the system was a gift! :D

I heard that the hackers are saying it wasn't them? I haven't actually looked into it at all, I just know that of the 3 times I have tried to play on the psn with a certain group of friends it has been down every single time.

Anonymous is saying it wasn't their main group...this time. Sony says they are taking the extra time to make sure an attack like this one is less likely to happen again.

RRoD is old news...been fix't yo.

xbl > psn

should be called starestation network since you cant actually play it anymore, just get to look at your ps3 and imagine the games

Had 2 Xbungles do this. Hence my lack of faith in their equipment and company. I'm also a Mac fanboi so you're not ever going to convince me Microfail is superior at anything.

I just started playing in PSN at the beginning of the month and this doesn't seem to be a recurring issue so they get a pass on this from me.