Welder, 20'' truck tires, Trailer tires, misc got to go.

MidgetTodd

Moving and some more stuff gots to go. Got no room, no time, no use or whatever other excuse I can come up with just come get em.

Miller 140 auto set welder. Complete package, welder, bottle, cart, gauges, extra tips, wire ect. One of two that I have this one is basically new and comes with all paper work and manuals it came with new. $1000 package new. I'll let it go for $600, For $675 I'll also throw in a new set of welding gloves and a auto darkening hood.

3 Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza's 275/55/20 tons of tread left on them. I riped a sidewall on one and switched to a bigger tire so these 3 must go. They're like 250 apiece. I'll take 70 for all 3.

3 trailer tires on rims 5/70/8, 4lug rims 20 for all 3

Wanna fab something or dress sumpin up? 32" wide 11'5 long piece of diamond tread aluminum $40

Danby portable Heater/AC/Dehumidifier. Awesome for workshops, basements, garages, mancaves ect. Danby DPAC-8399, google it for pics and specs $500 new I'll let it go for $200 has all manuals and remote control as well as user video.

i'd be on this if you weren't so damn far away, lol
Road trip.
Got pics of those tires?

No but can prolly get one tonight though. They have over half tread left prolly closer to 3/4 tread. I'm on a 24 at Station 1 tomorrow its on Linden Ave so like 15mins from you just come get em. Or come to the house now, like 30mins from you ;)