White or black leathers?

rslocum

As long as they are perforated I'd say that the color is practically negligible. I have a black one-piece and I am more comfortable in it on hot summer days than my blue textile jacket and black over-pants. Shade is usually available at most stops, and the moving air keeps everything cool while riding.

Edited by alienpi

black! White turns NASTY quick

this. I almost pulled the trigger on a white 2 piece but couldn't do it because it was ALL white. Love the look but I'm too lazy to clean it every single time I wear it and with white thats a must

Thanks for the input. I was leaning towards black because of the fact that white will look dingy pretty quick.

I think there a rule in Motoseries that states only ballers in the I or A groups can wear white leathers. You my friend need to move up. :D

I think there a rule in Motoseries that states only ballers in the I or A groups can wear white leathers. You my friend need to move up. :D

That's why I'm going with black. It will be awhile before I'm panda leather worthy.

I've got the red/white Astars MX-1 and I'm sure the white will not be "like new" forever, but it is holding up well and looking nice. I opted to not get the black because of the summer sun. Not sure how much of a difference it will be from the black. Will see this summer.