Christian Sport Bike Assoc May 21st Ride

JCMathis

Awww now I met chevy and uncle puck without an actual introduction. I believe you u turned in front of me and we actually spoke a bit at the last gas stop, Maybe?.

?

I saw it the second time by. I was wondering if they saw us go by the first time and pushed it out there. I haven't asked the old man if I could venture out on the burgman again, but maybe it would be worth it?

Tell him to meet us in New Concord around noon June 5th.

And anyone else who just bought a blue scooter with a brown seat.

I didn't see it on the way down but the ride back up was tamer because of the Sheriff. You think it wasn't there on the way down? I was watching the road and couldn't see it.

That must be my problem, I am always paying attention to the surroundings as well as the road so I did see the scooter on the way down 666. One of the things I always try to do when riding on a road I have not been on much is pay attention to the tree line or the power lines to see where the next corner is going to take me but that has proved to be wrong many times in Ohio.

Who was the guy on the scooter? He should make it to our scooterific river ride. I love the T-Max and there will be one on the ride for sure possibly two, maybe three if he joins us. I have scooter envy now; my 250 scooter has good brakes but not the power of the big 500.

I "believe" his name is Stewart. He sat next to us at lunch. He rode the crap out of that bike. So, between Stewart on the scooter, and Kent & JPorter on the old Honda 500's, I may just blow up the Bandit and buy a Harley!!!! Nice riding guys!!

Sound like you guys had a good time. Maybe next time I will slow you up.

Fixed! :lol:

It would be great to have you out! Bring the 250 though, and I'll bring mine!

I "believe" his name is Stewart. He sat next to us at lunch. He rode the crap out of that bike. So, between Stewart on the scooter, and Kent & JPorter on the old Honda 500's, I may just blow up the Bandit and buy a Harley!!!! Nice riding guys!!

I couldn't see you on a Hardley, Phil. He was pretty crazy on that scooter.

The throbbing....lord I forgot how that hurt. Good to hear you're healing up UP.

Busa, I second what UP said. I love the Busa in white and burnt orange. You rode that thing like a champ....just no braking in the corners next time! ;-) Hope to ride with you again soon.

Thanx!Yea I got ALOT of learning to do.Towards the beggining I went in way to hot and almost ate it twice.So I was a litl touchy after that.I cut my chicken strips in half though.WOOT WOOT!!!Ur a sweet rider though.u were behind me at one point and I just wanted you in front asap.

But it was fun.I got dread envy to.:o

Ilook forward to ridin with you guys again soon I already feel a ton better.

That must be my problem, I am always paying attention to the surroundings as well as the road so I did see the scooter on the way down 666. One of the things I always try to do when riding on a road I have not been on much is pay attention to the tree line or the power lines to see where the next corner is going to take me but that has proved to be wrong many times in Ohio.

Who says you have a problem? I really thought it was you who took off up front. I should have figured it out because those V2 aren't that fast.

Thanx!Yea I got ALOT of learning to do.Towards the beggining I went in way to hot and almost ate it twice.So I was a litl touchy after that.I cut my chicken strips in half though.WOOT WOOT!!!Ur a sweet rider though.u were behind me at one point and I just wanted you in front asap.

But it was fun.I got dread envy to.:o

Ilook forward to ridin with you guys again soon I already feel a ton better.

You did fine.

I tried to follow everyone for a little while to see if anyone could use some help. (Except for the guys I have rode with before and I know they can ride.) I didn't follow the Goldwing, scooter or the two up couple because there wasn't anything I could offer them and none of them needed it. This was the largest group of riders I have ever been with that had so many comfortable riders. It's not about going as fast as everyone else it's about being comfortable, safe and enjoying yourself. For the most part everyone looked comfortable at the pace they chose for themselves. I didn't see anyone riding over their heads or making erratic inputs. Even the guy who went off road for a little while was riding decent lines and not doing anything wrong to upset the bike, his problem was he didn't impose his will on the bike at all to make it do anything. No counter steering, leaning, shifting his weight or anything, It seemed to me he had picked the proper spot in the group to ride that pace so I left him and went on to the next guy. If someone would have told me earlier that he already had some issues I would have spent some time with him. He really wasn't riding out of control or being too cocky for his skill set.

If someone would have told me earlier that he already had some issues I would have spent some time with him. He really wasn't riding out of control or being too cocky for his skill set.

I'll take some blame on that, I shoulda said somthing to ya because I know you try to help everyone.

I tried to follow everyone for a little while to see if anyone could use some help.

I didn't know that a 1000RR could be so quiet! It sort of shocked me when I saw you fly by, so quietly! :lol: I think every other 1000RR I've ever heard is louder than your's! I guess you really don't need to be loud to be fast!

Truth!

I hate loud bikes no matter the type.

A louder exhaust will not make me any faster and I seriously doubt they make anyone else any faster. Loud exhaust is just obnoxious.

No kidding... The red 919 came with gutted stock cans. I think it's slower with the changes. I'm putting stock back on. Found stock cheap. And I don't care for the extra noise. Gutted to the extent that it can pop loud on deceleration.

You guys had a scooter on your ride? Cool. I sometimes miss my SilverWing, no wait, not really :D

I love your new avatar MT

:plus1::lol:

HaHa funny guy

I was serious! I have 600's hold me up in the corners when I ride the 250, then they pull back away on the straights.

:D Gotta thank Jagr for that

I will be sure to do that! :lol:

You guys had a scooter on your ride? Cool. I sometimes miss my SilverWing' date=' no wait, not really :D[/quote']

You'd probably be faster on it. :D

666 Scooter update....since I rode at my own lil pace.....saw the scooter and he wants too much. It's a 2009 - 250 cc Vespa. 9000 miles on it....wants like $4500.00 but he told me he'd take $3900.00. I also took the opportunity to invite him on the great scooterific endeavor. UP y'all could have a new recruit.

Loud pipes.....then ya know i'm not down somewhere...as you can hear me coming up to ya thru the woods. ;p

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles

I made it down 60 and stayed ON 60! :lol:

Hey, I was just taking in all the beautiful scenery that 60 had to offer :D,

thought I'd check out them woods and the quaint little gravel road :cool:

Hey' date=' I was just taking in all the beautiful scenery that 60 had to offer :D,

thought I'd check out them woods and the quaint little gravel road :cool:[/quote']

I actually thought of you when we went past where I think you tried going off-roading! If it's the one I'm thinking of, I know how that could have happened. We were going the opposite direction, though.