Yuengling Eyes Ohio

Mykill

Doncha hate beer snobs? Buddy of mine won't drink anything that doesn't pour from the bottle like cold syrup.

If you like it, drink it, but stop giving me crap because I don't want an aftertaste like morning breath. Dark beers are fine, but after mowing the lawn, just gimme something I can see through.

Its just beer. Wanna be a snob? Drink wine.

• Upvote 1

Doncha hate beer snobs? Buddy of mine won't drink anything that doesn't pour from the bottle like cold syrup.

If you like it, drink it, but stop giving me crap because I don't want an aftertaste like morning breath. Dark beers are fine, but after mowing the lawn, just gimme something I can see through.

Its just beer. Wanna be a snob? Drink wine.

Completely agree with the after mowing or (breaking a sweat on a hot day).

But you would be suprised how many wine snobs cant even tell the difference between white and red wine when they are blindfolded,its hilarious, there was a study on it i need to find it lol.

damnit how did I miss this party?

Its not the best by any means but will be good when Im looking for quantity of quality.

bingo!

People worship it because they can't get it and when they do it tastes amazing to those who do like it. I happen to love it but I know if I were to drink it every weekend it would just be the same as drinking Miller Lite or Coors Light or whatever.

My old man brought me a case last week said it was around $18 for 24 which I believe is comparable to a case of the generics. I would think it would the same. They wont sell shit if they price it like a micro.

24 Bottles is indeed pretty much the same as coors miller or bud. Maybe a $1 give or take in my experience

No offence. But imature drinkers drink that shit. Find me one drinker that has actually been drinking for a while and has a taste for beer that likes it. And would pick it in his top 10.

other than saying you're a moron for thinking its an "immature" drinkers drink I don't really need to say the same things max and cleve already said.

I don't care how long you've been drinking, doesn't mean that you are a "good" drinker or even know piss in a bottle from Brew Dog's The End of History. Go ahead and look that one up because I know there is a 99% chance you have no idea what that is.

I thought I knew a decent amount about beer when I graduated college 3 years ago but I couldn't tell you how much more I know and how many I've tried because of elders that took me under their wing to teach me. I've tried everything from Keystone Light all the up to the Sam Adams Utopia that like $100 a bottle. Obviously not everyone has the same tastes, I hate Heineken and I know people that love it.

Just be fucking easy already, shit kid I bet you're pretty alright but you come off as an ignorant annoying teenager and that is why you're catching all this flack.

• Upvote 2

Bringing the fire back. Lol i posted a response to all that like 4 pages back, have a look. If you spent 100 dollars on anything with sam and adams in it you sir are not a winner.

Bringing the fire back. Lol i posted a response to all that like 4 pages back, have a look. If you spent 100 dollars on anything with sam and adams in it you sir are not a winner.

Uh oh

:popcorn:

:lol: you're right I'm a baller

Please, by all means, share with us your repertoire of beer. I want to know what you've tried and where you tried it.

• 4 months later...

I dont know about you guys but i've tried at least 288 different beers and I like yuengling better than bud light or miller or any other lighter beer. not saying I don't like a guiness or KBB but for long nights of heavy drinking its my top pick..

I dont know about you guys but i've tried at least 288 different beers and I like yuengling better than bud light or miller or any other lighter beer. not saying I don't like a guiness or KBB but for long nights of heavy drinking its my top pick..

It's not even in my top 20 beers... But for the price it's hard to beat it. I'd definitely drink it before a Bud light/miller lite/coors light. My go to sit on the couch beer is Great lakes burning river though... Wonderful stuff. Can't exactly drink those all night. Well, you can, I just don't recommend it.

I'm excited just because i'm sure it will show up pretty heavy in bars, and i can drink something other than coors light. I hate it when i go somewhere, ask what they have, and the girl says "everything," Rattle off about 5 fairly common beers, and of course they have none of them. 95% of the time they don't even have coors banquet. Fuck it, coors light, again. I really hope it ends up at the same price point as the macrobrews, since it is one. I can see bars trying to charge a premium for it though.

My friend just brewed a beer he calls "Lawnmower". Goes down like its water, but actually has a little flavor. It's a BMC knockoff recipe he got off a brewers forum, but with a dash of hops. It lives up to it's name. Perfect hot weather beer.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a giant eagle flyer. If I remember right it was like a $1 or $1.50 more than miller/bud light on 12 and 24's.

Edit $10.49 for a 12 compared to 9.99 for Milller/Bud and $18.49 for a case

Edited by Mykill