to the rider on 270 south past hilliard at 7:15pm

Scruit

The one wearing the green helmet with the two shark fin looking things on the top...

Keep riding like that and you'll be a thread in fallen riders.

I saw you swerve abruptly into to slow lane at about 20 faster. That blue pickup had already started his lane change and you nearly wound up in the bed of that truck. Then you swerved fast lane to slow lane a couple more times despite very heavy traffic that was too tightly packed for cars to change lane. And then you wound it up to something close to 125mph down the slow lane.

One biker to another... you need to turn it down a few notches. Or wear safety gear.

Yeah same to the guy in Groveport this AM about 1130 today, red/black crotch rocket, didnt get a good view because you were too far up my ass the entire time. I was in the Del Sol with the fart can(b/cuz it was cheaper than an actual exhaust to buy a POS off Ebay), with my GF looking at you like the dick you were being. If you want to ride my ass at least make sure you give me a rusty trombone or snuggle with me after you are done.

I usually hit 160 or 170 thru there :dunno: I think cruiser rider has sportbike envy

Dangit. You got me. I wish I could do 125mph in and out of traffic at less than a bikelength pacing wearing a windbreaker, shorts, socks and training shoes. ;)

Yeah same to the guy in Groveport this AM about 1130 today, red/black crotch rocket, didnt get a good view because you were too far up my ass the entire time. I was in the Del Sol with the fart can(b/cuz it was cheaper than an actual exhaust to buy a POS off Ebay), with my GF looking at you like the dick you were being. If you want to ride my ass at least make sure you give me a rusty trombone or snuggle with me after you are done.

i call BS. no guy with a del sol has a girlfriend. boyfriend maybe...

...he must have HUGE brass balls.

Hello, did someone call me? :cool:

Just got back in from a ride, did a few laps around 270, left around 7:10, just got in. Had fun.

Saw some guy on a cruiser shakin his head at me, musta been wishin he could ride as awesome as me :D

after hitting 125mph, did he stand up, lock his knees against the tank, and flap his arms like a bird?
Yeah, how did you know? I was in my Mustang. :D
i call BS. no guy with a del sol has a girlfriend. boyfriend maybe...
Hello' date=' did someone call me? :cool:

Just got back in from a ride, did a few laps around 270, left around 7:10, just got in. Had fun.

Saw some guy on a cruiser shakin his head at me, musta been wishin he could ride as awesome as me :D[/quote']

I figure he was trying to get it up to 140 so he could kick it sideways.:rolleyes:

All of these are great! :lol: