Bowling with the Babes - we need your bikes for a video!

CyclesandBabes

Cycles and Babes is holding a charity collection event to benefit www.CellPhonesForSoldiers.com and www.ProjectNightNight.com. The event is being video taped and photographed.

Bowling with the Babes will be held Sunday May 29th from 9 am to 12 pm. The event will be at Freeway Lanes in Mentor Ohio. Please plan to bring old cell phones, new baby blankets and stuffed animals and new or gently used kids books to donate at the event. There will be lots of models there and yes our new male model Wes will be there for the ladies as well. It's only $20 and you get unlimited bowling, C&B calendars, posters, bumper stickers and door prizes will be awarded as well.

WE NEED YOUR BIKES! We would like to have the models ride up to the event on motorcycles. We will need 15-20 bikes for the models to ride in on. We can use either male or female riders and we need at least one female rider for sure!

Any MC's or charities who want to be interviewed and given edited tape for use on their websites should plan to attend. We appreciate everyone's support!

http://www.cyclesandbabes.com/Collection-Events.html

you can email customerservice@cyclesandbabes.com for additional info.

BOWLINGFullCOLORFLYERLR.jpg

Edited by CyclesandBabes

won't they look significantly less attractive with full face helmets and proper riding gear?

OP rides a Harley and expects standard passenger etiquette to involve chain smoking while chugging a beer, no consideration has been given for riding apparel that isn't branded by HD or that doesn't have tassels.

• Upvote 1

O.K. stopped by the website took a look around. How many of these girls are/have a license? Can they ride. You did not state bike and rider just bike. The famed Black SuperChicken is a 99 but is extremely spotless.

oh and if you need a real weapon for your male model to hold I will donate mine for a photo shoot, instead of that thing that was used. :D

O.K. stopped by the website took a look around. How many of these girls are/have a license? Can they ride. You did not state bike and rider just bike. The famed Black SuperChicken is a 99 but is extremely spotless.

oh and if you need a real weapon for your male model to hold I will donate mine for a photo shoot, instead of that thing that was used. :D

You know, when I first read the topic I thought he was asking to let the chicks ride our bikes... then I figured he meant "ride on the back"

One I would never let happen, the other I would but my wife would stab me

You know, when I first read the topic I thought he was asking to let the chicks ride our bikes... then I figured he meant "ride on the back"

One I would never let happen, the other I would but my wife would stab me

yeah I had to stop and think about that. I was like, Uh no and the other side of it would be the fiance saying, uh fuck no...

:lol: so i'm not the only one that checked out the male model... :D

You know I half expected that.

Ok folks I am watching with some amusement to all the posts. First this is a CHARITY EVENT to HELP THE TROOPS CURRENTLY OVERSEAS AND KIDS IN HOMELESS SHELTERS. Lets not lose sight of that please.

To answer the questions. Yes some of the models have licenses and they would roll in on their own bikes. We need back seat rides for the others. If you want to help out great, we appreciate the support. Please remember that we will be filming the entire event so act as you would want the world to see you. THANKS!

#1 no, this is about bitches and bikes (no offense to the ladies of course, but this name rolls off the tongue so much better)

#2 cool

#3 just because you put something on the internet does not mean the "world" will see it.

#4 back to the comedy!

Edited by Likwid