Bowling with the Babes - we need your bikes for a video!

CyclesandBabes

I don't have a bike with passenger footpegs, but just for the sake of others' clarity, are you looking for a particular style of bike?

There are a fair number of cruiser riders on the site, but the majority stay out of our childish banter.

you can put a model on the back of my honda, but she's going to have to have a small enough ass to fit behind me on a superbike tail section. I can confirm it's possible though. I've given my wife a ride up to the bathrooms in the pits at BeaveRun.

Ok, all joking aside, if people are planning on attending, I might ride up and join bowling party :) Especially for the benefit of soldiers and children!

thats woman for not gonna happen

don't try to fool us :D

you both better watch it, i might ride up and pull a gen3!

might in this case means, my calendar is empty and as long as nothing closer and more exciting comes up and the weather is nice and nothing mechanically or financially fails for me, i will be there.... :lol:

• Upvote 1

might in this case means, my calendar is empty and as long as nothing closer and more exciting comes up and the weather is nice and nothing mechanically or financially fails for me, i will be there.... :lol:

Which is another way of saying, not gonna make it. And the last thing you're gonna wanna do it pull a gen3, peoples' faces can't take much more punishment.

i woke up the house with my raff out roud

if you guys want some creeper to show up in racing leathers on a cobalt ghey blue yamaha vino scooter, let me know.

I just read that this is at 9am :eek: I rarely see 9am... especially on a sunday.

Oh crap good eye on that one 9am I have no idea how far Cleveland is from Columbus never been past Mansfield Ohio. Yea I know it sucks but figured the rest of Ohio look like Mansfield.

It's a little over 2 hours from Downtown Columbus to the event. Starts at 9 runs till 12.

The event is open to everyone. We don't care if you get here on 2 wheels, 4 wheels, by blimp, or parachute. We just appreciate all your support!!!!