Kids kicked off bus for farting!

chevysoldier

:nono:

Two Canal Winchester Middle School students were booted off the school bus last week for, well, passing gas. James Nichols and Kristine Kuzora are upset that their son's flatulence was designated as an obscene gesture by school officials.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2011/05/10/cutting-the-cheese-cuts-bus-rides-for-canal-winchester-students.html

This reminds me of when my son was in first grade...we were doing some shooting one evening and my son really enjoyed it, thes next day I get a call from the school saying tyler is doing a lot of talking about guns and bullets and it was making the faculty and other students uncomfortable, and if he didn't stop he would be disciplined...WTF? Its a 7 year old talking about a fun afternoon... People are too uptight anymore

• Upvote 1

Fuck everything about the OP, and...

This reminds me of when my son was in first grade...we were doing some shooting one evening and my son really enjoyed it, thes next day I get a call from the school saying tyler is doing a lot of talking about guns and bullets and it was making the faculty and other students uncomfortable, and if he didn't stop he would be disciplined...WTF? Its a 7 year old talking about a fun afternoon... People are too uptight anymore

...everything about this. School administrators have hid behind zero-tolerance "i don't have to think" laws for way too goddamn long.

"As a sufferer of gastro-intestinal issues who was recently hospitalized for these issues, I take great offense to passing gas being cause for suspension and marked as an obscene gesture," Kuzora wrote to The Dispatch.
If they find the kid has the same issues, that school is so fuxor'd.

If they find the kid has the same issues, that school is so fuxor'd.

It should be fux0red either way. It's a somewhat involuntary bodily function. Are they going to legislate burping as well? How about hiccups?

wut? military school or something? You need to elaborate on that one!

Teacher disliked me anyway, and he sucked. A lot of people where yawning and he took offense. He went off and started yelling at us, during his yelling I couldn't help myself, I yawned, that really set him off. I got an hour for being "disrespectful". This was back in 92.

Winchester used to be a great school system. I can't begin to tell you how stupid they are over there now. My kid goes to cw middle school and it's just 1 stupid thing after another.

While I'm sure the kids were being obnoxious, the school owes their parents an apology for handling the situation the way they did.