What kinda gun do you have ?

Ringo

Ive been going to the range since i was like 10 years old... i have alot of respect for firearms and i just read that thread and was outraged. Why would you associate me with that?

Wait isn't he 19 or 20.....is he legally able to own that?

I thought you could own one at 18, but CHL after 21? I was just trolling for a response, to see if the thread was serious, and he says he has firearm experience, so I'll leave it alone.

Is this gonna be one of them gun treads gone wrong?

If Ringo is a young kid in to fire arms, maybe we should point him in good directions, training tips, suggest ranges or training programs and spend less time busting his balls. .... OK we bust his balls a little. "gun"? Seriously, I got a safe of firearms, only 2 "guns" an 870 and a lil stevens .410. Ok that's outta my system. .... As long as he don't call a mag a clip.

• Upvote 1

NO KIDDING!

My next purchase(s) are a shotgun (not sure which yet, but leaning toward a Mossberg 500) and a .22 rifle for plinking.

PLEASE GO REMINGTON 870.... Mossburg drives me nuts over the years. Steel internals racking against aluminum receivers.... nothing but tore up metal over a couple years of heavy shooting

PLEASE GO REMINGTON 870.... Mossburg drives me nuts over the years. Steel internals racking against aluminum receivers.... nothing but tore up metal over a couple years of heavy shooting

I don't plan on shooting it all that much, just occasional target (clays) and then leaving it "in the corner" for home defense. I've heard too many things about the 870's recent quality issues. Maybe if I get an older one. It's going to be a little while anyway.

Just beware the moss 500. I gotta back you up on the new 870 issues... Operation rails on the new ones seem a bit soft. Remington is backing them up but a fail to feed is a fail to feed. Mine is old shcool enough that it's been great.

I don't plan on shooting it all that much, just occasional target (clays) and then leaving it "in the corner" for home defense. I've heard too many things about the 870's recent quality issues. Maybe if I get an older one. It's going to be a little while anyway.

No problems with mine. I have probably 500 or so rounds through it now.