whats your plans today before the world ends tomorrow?

kawi kid

Well, actually, pretty nice little Saturday. We're going to Home Depot. Buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring.

Stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath and Beyond, I don't know.

I don't know if we'll have enough time.

• Upvote 1

Going to set my new bow up and do some adjusting on my other two. I know I dont have enough ammo to cope with all the zombies that are going to be walking around, so I am going to have to resort to the hillbilly in me and shoot them with the bow and arrow.

Well, actually, pretty nice little Saturday. We're going to Home Depot. Buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring.

Stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath and Beyond, I don't know.

I don't know if we'll have enough time.

:lol: great reference

I think the rapture sounds like a pretty good cure for a hangover

thats what I'm hoping, its going to be a hell of a next 36hrs of partying for me regardless of this rapture deal

I'm riding today then getting drunk and hopefully laid tonight. Tomorrow will be a lovely day of riding, softball then more partying with a visit to support our local community college co-eds

• Upvote 1

Going to set my new bow up and do some adjusting on my other two. I know I dont have enough ammo to cope with all the zombies that are going to be walking around, so I am going to have to resort to the hillbilly in me and shoot them with the bow and arrow.

Have you seen AMC's "The Walking Dead"?

Well, I'm riding today while its nice. Coaching baseball in the morning and tomorrow night I'm camping with my son's cub scout group of out of control 9 year olds. (Oh crap, that probably does mean the world will end tomorrow night!)

Well I'm stuck working till Midnight tonight. Then tomorrow I have a little free time now. My Mom was supposed to be throwing a birthday party for me, my wife, and my sister, but she put it off till Sunday. Guess she is just trying to get out buying gifts all together!

Tomorrow morning I'm headed out out in my car with the "May 21st Judgement Day" vynil wrap on it and I'll try to save as many souls as I can before 6pm.

Seriously, tho. I'm going to sit on my arse all day watching TV an probably not even be aware that 6pm passed until much later, then think "Oh, no earthquakes. Fair enough."