Nice ride, then caught in the storm!

OsuMj

I went for a ride down 33 to 328 to 56 to Athens, watched Shallowtail and then started heading home. Pure crazy, I'm riding up 33 (trying to miss the rain) and someone pulls up next to me on a bike and starts making hand gestures... and this is the face i'm makin::wtf: no clue. So I stop and get gas and he pulls in, turns out its an architect that was workin on a project that i was workin on and he happened to recognize my bike. So anyway, we start heading back towards Cbus and I had like 0.85$ in my pocket when out of nowhere these crazy ass side winds start hitting. It took everything I had to not lose my bike :eek: So anyway. I just got home and thought I would share. I have soggy hands and feet. :D

glad your ok Mj.

Did you at least see the double rainbow?

no :( no double rainbows for me.

Hmmm when I saw your bike in the short north last night you only had 0.00$ in your pocket, must have made a few cents

haha, yeah, but just a few. :)

You shoulda come here and waited out the rain. I have room for your bike in my garage anytime. :D

:D yeaaah. :lol:

Rain sucks! Wind sucks! Know what sucks worse than wind and rain? HAIL!! I got caught in a hail storm a few weeks ago. Saw it coming right towards me. Had no place to hide so I had to tough it out. Freakin hail hurts!! I was getting pelted in the face, in the hands, everywhere. And, it's LOUD on a helmet. To add insult to injury I was less than a mile from home.

Rain sucks! Wind sucks! Know what sucks worse than wind and rain? HAIL!! I got caught in a hail storm a few weeks ago. Saw it coming right towards me. Had no place to hide so I had to tough it out. Freakin hail hurts!! I was getting pelted in the face, in the hands, everywhere. And, it's LOUD on a helmet. To add insult to injury I was less than a mile from home.

That sounds shitty. I had the rain pelting my chest because I didn't have my jacket zipped all the way. I had about 5 miles till I got to Wendy's. I was more worried about getting struck by lightning or blown off the road though! Glad it didn't hail though.

That sounds shitty. I had the rain pelting my chest because I didn't have my jacket zipped all the way. I had about 5 miles till I got to Wendy's. I was more worried about getting struck by lightning or blown off the road though! Glad it didn't hail though.

:popcorn:

On the bkizz ride today we got split up at a light then stuck behind a couple of trucks hauling campers. As I passed the campers and was looking for bkizz and jcmathis I accidentally found 1.25$. So much for a nice slow ride. But luckily no rain for us.

Oh the life of a rain drop :D

So you hit Wendy's since it was so windy, whats .85$ buy? Or did u mean 85 bux?

I was making a joke :-/

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=76695&highlight=1.85%24

It wasn't the Wendy's where some creeper comes in and films you for his own website was it?

:confused: did you get molested at a wendy's?