Beaver Run - Moto Series - 6/25 & 6/26

APCh8r

Seeing who plans on going to Beaver for this round. I will be missing the next event due to finals at school, so this will be my next round. I hopefully have some buddies that are coming and will be doing the track day on Saturday and racing on Sunday.

As of now I know of both myself and Jinu are going. If anyone else is thinking about going post up here.

in

And if we don't meet up for some reason by then i will have your tools

Get ahold of madcat ASAP if you can so he can get them from you so I can get them back.

Also what group are you going to do? Doing novice again?

Get ahold of madcat ASAP if you can so he can get them from you so I can get them back.

Also what group are you going to do? Doing novice again?

I'm going to probably do novice at mid-ohio on the 7th and i've done beaver before so by then i should be comfortable in intermediatee.

I'm pm'ing him now but by the message he sent me before he's a pretty hard dude to get a hold of.

Got your PM thanks. Hopefully this week I will have a free night, it is crunch week here though as was last week for end of month.

I will be in touch.

Unfortunately I won't be at these days, Kenny concert, but have some Mid O days planned next month.

Got your PM thanks. Hopefully this week I will have a free night, it is crunch week here though as was last week for end of month.

I will be in touch.

Unfortunately I won't be at these days, Kenny concert, but have some Mid O days planned next month.

Kenny g?? You know how I know your gay?

Back on topic...

Confirmed Riders:

- APCh8r

- Jbot

- Grapesmuggler (Depends on funds - Intermediate for Sat, racing for sure on Sunday)

- Standout (Intermediate)

- fitz13 (Intermediate)

Pending Riders:

- Paul - Attackpainter (Adv)

- Pat Decock (Adv)

- Justin - Paskey (Adv)

- Elliot - McLovin (Intermediate)

Edited by APCh8r
Additions to the list of riders

Bump, round 3 is in the books. From the sound of it seems it went well, unfortunately I had to miss it due to finals. Can't wait to get to Beaver Run at the end of the month though. Hopefully more of you guys can come out.

I'm 90% in. I'd like to do BR with NESBA this weekend, if I and the bike survive then I'll sign up by next Monday.

Sounds good, have fun this weekend. Let me know when you get signed up