Beaver Run - Moto Series - 6/25 & 6/26

APCh8r

How does Moto Series handle last minute sign ups?

Also, if you go in under the "Instructional" class -- can you be bumped to open w/o silicone around your plugs or safety wired? Also/or if you don't have a back protector?

Just curious.

Open/Intermediate is full, And you need a CE back protector. check the one thats in your leathers.

How does Moto Series handle last minute sign ups?

Also, if you go in under the "Instructional" class -- can you be bumped to open w/o silicone around your plugs or safety wired? Also/or if you don't have a back protector?

Just curious.

DO IT, BITCH EYES!!!!:beating::cheers:

so much for bringing the SV. thing wouldn't start. seemed to have plenty of juice (brand new battery), but the starter would just "click", and nothing else.

maybe one of you guys can help troubleshoot. (but i can't bring the bike because i couldn't get it in the bed of the truck!)

i'll be on the GSXR600 all weekend...

see you there!

so much for bringing the SV. thing wouldn't start. seemed to have plenty of juice (brand new battery), but the starter would just "click", and nothing else.

maybe one of you guys can help troubleshoot. (but i can't bring the bike because i couldn't get it in the bed of the truck!)

i'll be on the GSXR600 all weekend...

see you there!

cables tight?

Where are you guys meeting tomorrow morning?

I plan on picking up and heading out of RVT's place tomorrow morning around 5am. We'll be driving down the turnpike the entire way. Meet spot at the track has been posted on one of these pages I think.

Yea, I'm lazy. It's so nice to just show up in gear and get to ride a bike way nicer than mine and use their tires/gas.

Plus, without a trailer, I have to load the bike into the bed of my truck... which is a scary proposition in and of itself with only the woman to help me.

Yea, I'm lazy. It's so nice to just show up in gear and get to ride a bike way nicer than mine and use their tires/gas.

Plus, without a trailer, I have to load the bike into the bed of my truck... which is a scary proposition in and of itself with only the woman to help me.

These are all very lame ass excuses. You're not lazy, you're a pussy. There's plenty of room on others trailers in most cases, by the time you pay $300 to do a KTM day you could split the cost of gas to drive where ever, take 5 gal. with you for your bike, and pay for the entry to a normal track day.

And you're the one with a degree. :nono:

I plan on picking up and heading out of RVT's place tomorrow morning around 5am. We'll be driving down the turnpike the entire way. Meet spot at the track has been posted on one of these pages I think.

Thanks for letting me know. I will be leaving the Galion area around 5am as well. I'll look for you guys there..and perhaps we'll spot one another on the road.

Whenever Punk wants to go back and run trackdays... I'll pool w/ him. ;)

And who pays full retail for a trackday... I don't think I had $300 wrapped up in BOTH KTM days last year. :p

Black Tod is done with tracking so you might as well nix that idea. And you def. paid at least $250 for your KTM days....unless you was letting Brian big spoon you after the day was over.

Thanks for letting me know. I will be leaving the Galion area around 5am as well. I'll look for you guys there..and perhaps we'll spot one another on the road.

Look for a silver Trailblazer SS with an open trailer and a flat black ZX6 w/ red rims and an hefty RC51. We should hopefully all be pitting together if Craig, Marty and crew save us enough spots.

Look for a silver Trailblazer SS with an open trailer and a flat black ZX6 w/ red rims and an hefty RC51. We should hopefully all be pitting together if Craig, Marty and crew save us enough spots.

Also look inside the trailblazer to see two dudes blowing each other. That will be a sure sign you got the right suv. :D

• Upvote 1

Um, 'cause I'd not take the 10 minutes it takes to run over to your pad and help. If'n you ain't at the track tomorrow, I am coming over and taking your SV and giving that twin a proper home.:cool: