Beaver Run - Moto Series - 6/25 & 6/26

APCh8r

I'm in open\intermediate. Is there a gate fee plus a camping fee if so how much? trying to decide on coming up friday night or not

I guess it depends on who is working the gate. I got to the gate last Saturday evening around 7 for a Sunday trackday and he just waved me through.:dunno:

I'm a little late in registering, but I'll be running in the open/intermediate group. I don't know what color my bike will be, (I'm hoping to paint it this week) but look for the blue Lexus wagon towing a trailer. You'll see me on the track as the slow guy on an SV with a yellow helmet and an eyeball where my headlight should be.

I hope it's dry!

don't even look at the forecast. We were supposed to have thunderstorms all night on Saturday, and woke up to hazy skies, but no rain.

Then we had a 40% chance of thunderstorms all afternoon. The last 2 races of the day had mild sprinkles. I was on Q2's with the rear flipped, so the sipes would actually have channeled water the wrong direction. I didn't slow down a bit; at least not due to the rain.

last time i was there, i got there around 10 or 11 (or 2am, i don't remember now lol) but it was open pretty late. that doesn't mean they won't close it early this time, but there it is.

don't even look at the forecast. We were supposed to have thunderstorms all night on Saturday, and woke up to hazy skies, but no rain.

Then we had a 40% chance of thunderstorms all afternoon. The last 2 races of the day had mild sprinkles. I was on Q2's with the rear flipped, so the sipes would actually have channeled water the wrong direction. I didn't slow down a bit; at least not due to the rain.

Yeah we've been getting lucky about 80% of the time and stayed dry when it was supposed to rain. I'll keep my fingers crossed that trend continues!

Looks like I got lucky by signing up when I did too.

Bump, weather is looking good for this weekend! Craig will be the first one there so look for him for the area we are going to pit at. When you come into the pit stay to the left and keep going back. We will be pitting in the area labelled in the picture below with the yellow star. Look for a silver dodge with a 14ft trailer and caution tape blocking an area off.

beaverrun.png

need to know who will do flips. many vendors won't do it. thanks!

They will if they want my business. The Dunlop rep did it for me. Not sure of his name. Cute girl sitting at the table, and guy in his 30's running the machine.

$15. I gave him $20 because it was done in 10 minutes

I bet you could take photos, just the selling of them would get you in trouble.

I suggest taking pics and giving them away to the OR group for "free". ;)

EDIT: Crap...I didn't realize you live next door to me! I'm next to you in Shefftucky Lake. :D