Beaver Run - Moto Series - 6/25 & 6/26

APCh8r

I bet mony you will not only beat me but lap me 3 times!!!

it's a shorter and tighter track and add to that, you have no seat time there... so on sunday, be prepared to be passed with higher frequency than at nelson. also, try not to get spooked with what I would describe as "tight" but hopefully clean passes since the track. we'll try to give you a tow on sunday if we can.

Thanks guys, for the honest input. r1 knows my riding ability about as well as anyone, and I do feel comfortable with an open pace. The mentor thing sounds great, so this helps a lot!

I think you'll have fun. It's not super technical, so it's not quite as challenging as say... mid ohio or grattan or something like that, but be loose and be ready to move around on your bike in the esses, and you'll have a blast.

can't wait to see you guys again! maybe i'll have my bike do a money shot again, for great entertainment justice.

I really need to go Saturday, fucking family reunion....grrrrrrr

Remember what I told you, family can only be upset with you for a short period of time, they have to love you. They will get over it soon enough and you will see them again, they aren't going anywhere.:D

I think you'll have fun. It's not super technical, so it's not quite as challenging as say... mid ohio or grattan or something like that, but be loose and be ready to move around on your bike in the esses, and you'll have a blast.

can't wait to see you guys again! maybe i'll have my bike do a money shot again, for great entertainment justice.

Good stuff here, jbot! Slinging the RC back and forth is a workout, but fun as shit, even for a chubby bastard like me. Stoked to see you cats, too. Maybe next season Kev and I will have enough seat time and $$$ to be racing a time or two.:D

So, are you convinced to run with the "I" dogs or what? :D

Yes, shitstain. I will be your loud, sexy backmarker...wait...you're on the Ninja. Check that. You can tell me after the first tow session if my pipes make my ass look big.:D

will sign up thursday or friday, thinking about open\intermediate I will just need a tow around for a session or so to get use to the lines. hope someone can help

Hit up ray in the mentoring program, they will get you set up

what? wait. you tell me this AFTER i've commited to give him a 4 hour ride to the track!? douche!

Don't worry joe is the gay one, madcat can confirm.

Back on topic:

Confirmed Riders:

- APCh8r

- Jbot

- Blue03636

- Grapesmuggler (SUNDAY ONLY)

- fitz13 (Intermediate)

- R1crusher (Intermediate)

- RVTPilot (Intermediate)

- Wantahertzdonut (????)

- LongDogRacing (Race School)

Edited by APCh8r