Columbus ride Saturday 05-28-11

650ib

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this thread in a pm also and I wasnt sure if it was real or not because I thought everyone left Columbus to do riding not go into Columbus to ride?

Pretty sure the OP just meant a ride for riders from the Columbus area, not to go riding around Columbus.

I may be down for a ride Saturday.

For me, it looks like it's 83 to 250 to 800 then back up 260, 145, 379.

Thoughts?

Like I said... I don't have a good gauge of timing, where gas stops are, or whatever anything else I'd prefer someone else with a GPS lead this shindig. I'll probably take off from here around 8AM -- PM me if you want my cell.

What time do you think you'll hit 70?

If I leave at 8AM, plus one stop for gas, I guesstimate being at Rt 800/SR 70 about 11 AM, or slightly sooner.

I could make the Barnesville foodmart place gas stop #2 and meet you/whoever there...

66190 Barnesville Hendrysburg Rd

Barnesville‎ Ohio‎ 43713

United States

I'll have to stop regardless for some gas, but I'd like to know if a couple people are going to be there to know if I'm supposed to give a 5-10 minute courtesy wait.

Edited by JRMMiii

If I leave at 8AM, plus one stop for gas, I guesstimate being at Rt 800/SR 70 about 11 AM, or slightly sooner.

I rode 800 last summer/season and the road was terrible. :o

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=64761

Just sayin.

Edited by SWing'R

Looks fun, but I am betting most of you are "fast" riders and that whole scenario wouldn't work too well with my bike. Seems like most people ride sports bikes on this forum. Also, how does that map mesh with Columbus? Looks like almost 1.5-2 hrs from C-bus just to meet up on 70 in the middle.