• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

:D'72 Honda 350:bow: That is cool.

All you guys are pretty far north of me and I don't have a lot of time but if I were to ride up on a saturday,hit a motel I could make a small ride on sunday or just a meet and greet.

Sure bike would make it but the rider..mmm...not too sure of:cry:

Is there a place a little bit south of Columbus to meet?

012-6.jpg

how bout the 9th of july, lets head for the hills of S.E. Ohio and do somes weekend fishin and stuff... make a trek out of it..

That sounds fun as hell! Ummm...my bike doesn't like big hills (of course it is only a 350) :( I hope with all my might everyday that someone randomly shows up at my house who is a guru of fixing up old bikes to get the glitches out and wants to do it out of the kindness of their heart....or gives me a new bike hahahaha!

I have a huge tent (18x10 only 18 lbs) if someone rides with a trailer on their bike (it's long). Haven't checked it this year...hopefully the mice didn't make a new home out of it.

Edited by saralynn518

how bout the 9th of july, lets head for the hills of S.E. Ohio and do somes weekend fishin and stuff... make a trek out of it..

You're haulin the poles big boy.

That sounds fun as hell! Ummm...my bike doesn't like big hills (of course it is only a 350) :( I hope with all my might everyday that someone randomly shows up at my house who is a guru of fixing up old bikes to get the glitches out and wants to do it out of the kindness of their heart....or gives me a new bike hahaha

If you can get it to CW we can have a look. That was my first bike, so I have some ideas.

If you can get it to CW we can have a look. That was my first bike, so I have some ideas.

I live right next to canal, so that's not a prob. You can email at saralynn518@yahoo.com. Don't have my 30 days on OR in yet (I think Tues is my 30th) so my email abilities on here are limited.