Suck it City of Cleveland...

Bad324

definitely. We were suppose to work a job in possibly the absolute worst part of Cleveland last year and I went to the pre-job meeting. After that I said no fucking way are these guys working here without carrying so go find some other schmucks to do this

definitely. We were suppose to work a job in possibly the absolute worst part of Cleveland last year and I went to the pre-job meeting. After that I said no fucking way are these guys working here without carrying so go find some other schmucks to do this

I'd be the same way no carry no go

Good news!

Although, I think this comment:

Creating a confusing patchwork of gun laws throughout any state is unacceptable.

Should be changed to this:

Creating a confusing patchwork of gun laws throughout the country is unacceptable.

Why should our rights be any different based on where we live, anywhere in the country?

My job requires me to deliver in just about every bad part of Cleveland and I don't carry a gun, I say if your that scared that you need a gun you definitely don't belong down there. But I agree that the law was BS and I also have legal reason I cant carry a weapon, I would violate a lot of A.T.F laws. and No I have no criminal record and own 3-4 handguns and rifles.

My job requires me to deliver in just about every bad part of Cleveland and I don't carry a gun, I say if your that scared that you need a gun you definitely don't belong down there. But I agree that the law was BS and I also have legal reason I cant carry a weapon, I would violate a lot of A.T.F laws. and No I have no criminal record and own 3-4 handguns and rifles.

spend more than an hour in the heart of East Cleveland and you'd be nuts to not carry. I had to shut down a job before it even started because of a gang war

spend more than an hour in the heart of East Cleveland and you'd be nuts to not carry. I had to shut down a job before it even started because of a gang war

I deliver about 5 stores in that area including Noble area and, I also deliver in the Hough area, Skovil(sp) area, up and down Kinsman. 116th and Buckeye, But we are getting armed guards so yeah I def know its rough. a lot of our sister warehouses are have had their drivers hit in other parts of the country.:D the problem that I cant carry is because I deliver to places that carry tobacco and alcohol so yeah I would definitely get hung up! :D

I deliver about 5 stores in that area including Noble area and, I also deliver in the Hough area, Skovil(sp) area, up and down Kinsman. 116th and Buckeye, But we are getting armed guards so yeah I def know its rough. a lot of our sister warehouses are have had their drivers hit in other parts of the country.:D the problem that I cant carry is because I deliver to places that carry tobacco and alcohol so yeah I would definitely get hung up! :D

Our site was supposed to be at Woodlawn and something and when we asked the section 8 housing people how many cops they were supplying for security and they said none but we have a security guy I stopped the meeting and said you get us real Cleveland police or this is not happening. The one bitch looked at me and goes, you got a problem with this area? I just rolled my eyes and said, thats it were out of here, go get a minority subcontractor to do this if you're gonna be like that and peaced the fuck out. I do not tolerate that kind of bullshit

Our site was supposed to be at Woodlawn and something and when we asked the section 8 housing people how many cops they were supplying for security and they said none but we have a security guy I stopped the meeting and said you get us real Cleveland police or this is not happening. The one bitch looked at me and goes, you got a problem with this area? I just rolled my eyes and said, thats it were out of here, go get a minority subcontractor to do this if you're gonna be like that and peaced the fuck out. I do not tolerate that kind of bullshit

Woodland? not sure where woodlawn is, yeah it cracks me up with that attitude that people get down there. I was deliver over on union ave and E.124 and when my trainer and I got out of the truck, there were a bunch of black kids standing around and yelled out "look!! White People!!!" so I returned with "Where?! I dont see no white people!! OH wait!! you meant me!! and turned around and opened the truck to start delivering:D They all started laughing and went on about there business of doing nothing. ;)

Yea I commute by bicycle and motorcycle through some of those neighborhoods (Miles and Harvard roads from east 93 to Lee).

One funny episode was this small kid, probably 1st grade, by himself yells at me "Give me your bike".

On a bicycle I think those neighborhoods are safer than Beachwood and Brecksville. The suburban drivers are rude and aggressive. The traffic in those neighborhoods seems much more laid back. I would be a little more concerned about working all day in the area though. Still a crew should have no worries even from pranksters.

Craig

Woodland? not sure where woodlawn is, yeah it cracks me up with that attitude that people get down there. I was deliver over on union ave and E.124 and when my trainer and I got out of the truck, there were a bunch of black kids standing around and yelled out "look!! White People!!!" so I returned with "Where?! I dont see no white people!! OH wait!! you meant me!! and turned around and opened the truck to start delivering:D They all started laughing and went on about there business of doing nothing. ;)

Woodlawn is a cross street off of Woodland in the heart of E Cleveland. My views on that area are probably distasteful and shocking to most but I simply don't give a shit in the end and will not let the safety of my employees be put in jeopardy as it would have been had I not pulled the plug and dealt with the consequences later

Woodlawn is a cross street off of Woodland in the heart of E Cleveland. My views on that area are probably distasteful and shocking to most but I simply don't give a shit in the end and will not let the safety of my employees be put in jeopardy as it would have been had I not pulled the plug and dealt with the consequences later

I think you meant a cross street off Euclid Ave. Woodland does not go through East Cleveland and I don't think there are any cross streets named Woodlawn.

Still I get you point and know the neighborhood. Its not pretty.

Craig

I think you meant a cross street off Euclid Ave. Woodland does not go through East Cleveland and I don't think there are any cross streets named Woodlawn.

Still I get you point and know the neighborhood. Its not pretty.

Craig

I could be wrong that it was East Cleveland, but I definitely know it was right off Woodland

Oh I agree with you, dont get me wrong! That area sucks! I deliver the Konni supermarket and a few others in the area. :D