Thinking about buying another sport bike

Carwhore

Well the sumo is fun, but fat bitches can't ride on the back so I need something I can put a air shock on (since I'm sure they'll blow out the normal one). Maybe a harley with a sidecar with upgraded leafsprings off a f-350?

But really i want a sportbike to haul a passenger and to go faster than 80mph on the freeway. I'm thinking:

RC51

R1

Hayabusa

RSV

maybe a duc (dont know alot about them).

minimum requirement is 1000cc

Edited by Carwhore

2up + sportsbike = sport tourer (if relative comfort is a factor).

BMW K1200/1300s are really nice options and would be my first choice for a 2up sports bike. Wicked fast, handles great and ESA makes it easy to adjust the suspension for changing loads. You can step up to the GT models if you want the bags, bigger screen or just add them on to the S. BMW 800s/gt series are worth considering as well.

Kawi Concours is another excellent option. Wicked fast, handles well but more practical for putting on the miles than its Z bretheren. Triumph has the Sprint and it has received good reviews. I have yet to see the new on in the flesh.

Ducati makes the Multistrada which is a nice bike and quite sporty but the riding position starts to move more towards upright. No matter, it still has one heck of a motor and can rip up the track quite nicely. It is a Ducati, after all. If you want to go back a few years, you can look for a nicely used Ducati ST3/ST4.

Honda has the new VFR1200 that is getting good reviews and would be a better choice for 2up over the VFR800 which is an excellent 1up tourer. NT700v might be an option but more tourer that sport, I would say.

Those are all the sport bikes that would be good for 2up that come to mind. After that, you start to get bigger with the Yamaha FJ, BMW K16, Honda ST1300 and Goldwing.

While not sporting by any measure, Harley does make for an excellent 2up bike. I have mine for wife rides. Can we say GOOD VIBRATIONS!!!

pick up that RSV Mille thaqt someone just posted..

or a speed triple... :) i always seem to turn to those..

thinking about that, my brother went and looked at it (i was with him), idk what he's doing. That bike is really clean, i may just want something new with better performance.

from what you listed off i would choose R1 because i enjoy quality of yamahas but if not then busa just for ease of maitnence and parts/aftermarket. for everyperson who runs out and buys a busa there are 2 squids who wrecked theirs the same day.

r1's are a riders bike IMHO you dont see as many of them wrecked because avaerage skill level of yami buyer is higher then your zuki buyer

Well the sumo is fun, but fat bitches can't ride on the back so I need something I can put a air shock on (since I'm sure they'll blow out the normal one). Maybe a harley with a sidecar with upgraded leafsprings off a f-350?

I am concerned for your health:nono:

My vote is the BMW s1000rr