What DVD software do you use?

idodishez

yeah nero is one of those software companies that make great stuff but they're on the up and up and don't let you copy stuff like that.

other than that though their software is tops in my opinion.

To make sure my op was clear. I'm not trying to copy Nero. I'm trying to copy/burn done p90x DVDs. It was my understanding u need something like Nero to BURN the DVDs, and some other program to decode it if it's copyright protected. Do I understand that correctly?

Always seemed like a PITA whenever I looked into it previously, and I always lost patience.

No such thing as an "all in one" program?

To make sure my op was clear. I'm not trying to copy Nero. I'm trying to copy/burn done p90x DVDs. It was my understanding u need something like Nero to BURN the DVDs, and some other program to decode it if it's copyright protected. Do I understand that correctly?

Always seemed like a PITA whenever I looked into it previously, and I always lost patience.

No such thing as an "all in one" program?

yes that is correct. I was just saying nero won't let you copy a copyrighted dvd like some will.

hell, they're almost impossible to get a "free" copy of theirs to work.

I broke down and purchased it.

yes that is correct. I was just saying nero won't let you copy a copyrighted dvd like some will.

hell, they're almost impossible to get a "free" copy of theirs to work.

I broke down and purchased it.

So which ones will let u copy a copyright protected DVD? Would seem a lot easier

None anymore, don't ya know it's illegal.:rolleyes: I bought Popcorn a Mac cd burner and it won't even copy movies/videos I made on my PC because it says' "there is no license to copy the possibly protected material".:wtf: I've managed to get my old Nero burner to read and allow me to reorganize files to make a DVD that contains the full movie. Works 50% of the time.

What you might wanna try is copying the movie to your computer, reformat it, then burn it as a new project.