track day riders/racers

ducati guy

Im putting together a private track rental up at nelson ledges. probly 30 people total. half cars/ half bikes. 30 min sessions each but im coming up a bit short w/ bikers. I know theres only a hand full of people on here who actually will step foot on a track.

This offer is open to experienced track riders ONLY and whos bikes are prepped and will pass tech. SORRY, NO FIRST TIMERS ALLOWED. Please post here if interested or any questions. Once i see whos inerested, ill PM you details with a date and price.

Thanks for reading.

It's not free homo! It will probably cost more, but u get more track time on a less crowded track with people who know how to ride...

:cry: Maybe if you spent more time reading my posts instead of buying bikes you would see it says if I am free not if it is free.

:cry: Maybe if you spent more time reading my posts instead of buying bikes you would see it says if I am free not if it is free.

Ah I see.. Well It can actually be read both ways.. U could be saying

I'm in if I'm (at no cost) free...

or

I'm in if I'm (available) free...

So suck it! :D

It would help the cause if there was a date this event is and a cost if you meet the number of bikes needed... If you can advertise the date and time, I can probably get a few more guys...

Yea Josh isn't the brightest... :p

I think it is July 31st ( I can't go because the Brickyard 400)

And the cost is looking at $200ish (don't quote me)

BUT

Only 15 riders with Bikes...

Obviously would be cheaper if more bikes or cars were there.

It would help the cause if there was a date this event is and a cost if you meet the number of bikes needed... If you can advertise the date and time, I can probably get a few more guys...

That's why I said post and or PM me for details.

Yes the date is july 31st. Price will be determined on how many partcipate. At most 224 but only 15 riders on track and all w/ experience and probly a mock race too hehe. Like I said, PM for details

Id probably be in for it if I'm (available) free. Done several trackdays and one race at nelson. I ride at the slower end of the advanced pace. I think this would be a great opportunity for me to work on some things.

this is a good idea, and I'd be interested if i wasnt going to grattan with STT that weekend. as an alternative, you could always do one of the monday track day events with motoseries... it is not very well attended just yet since they very recently started doing it, and you basically get clear track allllll day. and i can't speak for him, but if there were enough people wanting to do intermediate/advanced, maybe something could be worked out with todd to allow a more open track setup like you're wanting. just an idear.

Interested, but $200 is a lot of dough for Nelson. Most riders aren't fit enough to ride more than 20 minute sessions, so unlimited time may not really equal more laps.

I'll have to check my calendar. If you want more fast guys though, some NESBA control riders were talking about renting Nelson themselves. They might be in for open track.