2003 Honda RC51

wacky_woodchuck

Yeah I did know that, which is why I was confused why this had the SP1 vs SP2 being an 03. Interchangable for sure as parts were. But I agree with you, when I was looking for the one I had, I made sure it had the black plates.

Man 4500 people? COME ON, I sold mine for that with less mods even in his "stock" condition. This thing is sweet and I know someone needs the Vtwin between their legs.

I was told mine added 3.75 inches, which I needed every bit of to my manhood.

What you call the SP1 tail, was one the bike up to 2002. In 2003 they went to a reversed scheme. Instead of black number plates on a silver tail, it was silver number plates on a black tail. I like the 2003 tail better, but the previous owner did not. Finding a 2003 tail in good condition is a little harder than trying to make a diamond out of a lump of coal.

I had a relatively "mint" '03 tail (but the cowl was still '02... Provided a pretty cool effect since the colors were reversed). But I sold it when I switched to the '05/'06 scheme.

BUMP FOR A NICE-AZZ RC!