Yuengling in Ohio!!!!

conn-e-rot

I for one am extra happy it is coming to Ohio. I lived 40 minutes from the brewery before I moved out to this god forsaken flatland 4 years ago. :rolleyes: I was just out in Philly visiting family over the weekend and brought back 2 cases. This will make my life so much easier it isn't funny.

One word, Sabrett. Unless you've had a delicious Sabrett dog from a street vendor in NYC, you shut your uncultured whore mouf.

:D

Ouch.

But NYC hot dogs taste like shit. Chicago's hot dogs are way better.

i mean, its 16 bucks a case, wtf are you expecting?

I may be wrong, but with all the publicity, and the fact that the brewer believes this to be their largest state distribution addition ever (from volume, and # of consumers)....I doubt they'll continue their "cheap" pricing. Too bad too, because as mentioned - it's not really any better than the other cheap options, just different.

well, that'll save me an hour of driving across the border with a keg seatbelted in the passenger seat of the dune buggy before magzfest...

now i can just go 10 minutes...lol

edit: oh crap, not til october.... looks like another roadtrip this year...

"Ohio is one of largest states in the country and in terms of beer consumption, and we needed to make sure that when we did come, we were able to service the state properly," Noone said.

if noone said it, why the hell are we quoting it? :lol:

Edited by magley64

well, that'll save me an hour of driving across the border with a keg seatbelted in the passenger seat of the dune buggy before magzfest...

now i can just go 10 minutes...lol

edit: oh crap, not til october.... looks like another roadtrip this year...

"Ohio is one of largest states in the country and in terms of beer consumption, and we needed to make sure that when we did come, we were able to service the state properly," Noone said.

if noone said it, why the hell are we quoting it? :lol:

Yeah and that led to my pass out in your swing sofa......goodtimes....but I am enjoying it here since December......;)

Finally. I too have been known to bring some back over the border. I love it.

BTW, I haven't found it for 3 years for $16 case. Cheap? Not.

Keystone, Buerger, and Milwaukee's Best is cheap.

All you beer snobs can continue to sip on your heavy, bitter beer, I'll take a 6 or 8 or 10 Yuenglings and love every minute of it. And, yes, I'll probably gain another 10-20lbs when it gets here.

Edited by Ron505

BTW, I haven't found it for 3 years for $16 case

Where are you guys getting it? I go to Pittsburgh a couple times a year for work and always get it for $14.99 with no tax for 24 bottles for the last 2 years. The only time I paid a premium for it was when I was in SC last year and pretty much everything at the resort is marked up

Where are you guys getting it? I go to Pittsburgh a couple times a year for work and always get it for $14.99 with no tax for 24 bottles for the last 2 years. The only time I paid a premium for it was when I was in SC last year and pretty much everything at the resort is marked up

Pittsburgh, in several different places it has typically been $19.99, at least, sometimes $24.99. I worked there for the last 2 1/2 years.

Pittsburgh, in several different places it has typically been $19.99, at least, sometimes $24.99. I worked there for the last 2 1/2 years.

weird, I must have been getting lucky then!

I was at the brewery over Christmas last year to pick up a bar back mirror and even at their outlet store they where selling for $18 a case. I doubt in Ohio it will be less that 24 just due to the cost of shipping it out here and that it will be new to the area.

24.99 is insanity. last time i got some in pgh it was at furhers wholesale on carson street. it def was not 25 bucks lol.

i the sheetz at the cabela's exit in WV i think it was 16.99 for a case of cans.