Nelson Ledges w/ Moto Series 7/16/11

rubbersidedown

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My class schedule says my mini-course starts on the 17th, so I am hoping I can make this; I just don't trust the schedule to be right. Starting on a Sunday seems weird...

But my intention is to be there, and ride until I'm out of tire. Can MotoSeries doe card processing at the track, or do I have to bring cash?

My rear tire is mounted backward right now, so i'll probably be weather-watching this one...

last round was awesome, there were only like 3 people in open and 3 in A. It was like total open track.

too much open track gets boring. Still hoping to register for 7/16. Emailing my professor presently...

Steve, we are doing Mid O JUly 12.

Not sure if I'll be ready by then. My completion date is July 14 for the Front-end/Frame and my plastics are still at pauls. Got a lot of work to do yet also with Throttle Body removal and installing new throttle cables, housing, clip-on bar etc. When it gets back, maybe you can come over and help! :bow:

If push comes to shove, I'll try to use the old bodywork but it needs some work and repair. But I need to replace the other bits up front. The throttle cables were bent at the tube and are binding/sticking when turned to the right and on the throttle. Nothing good well come from this.