Nelson Ledges w/ Moto Series 7/16/11

rubbersidedown

frame/fork damage?? yikes man, your last off was more serious than I was led to believe. Can you cannibalize any parts from your 1000 to speed up the process? it would make sense for Honda to use the same part for simple stuff like throttle cables. I doubt they did, but it would make sense...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

frame/fork damage?? yikes man, your last off was more serious than I was led to believe. Can you cannibalize any parts from your 1000 to speed up the process? it would make sense for Honda to use the same part for simple stuff like throttle cables. I doubt they did, but it would make sense...

btw, who needs plastics for a trackday?

Yeah, the front got all twisted up after running into the mini-wall provided by the other guys spine. Then when his bike used mine as a surfboard off the track, it did the rest in. Even the gas tank got dented in... I already have the Subframe, throttle cables, housing and all other parts needed to fix it up. Just need to get it back, get to work and then get the plastics back and call Chris Kruzel for a set of number plates.

I could use my old body work in a jam, but they are pretty cracked up and damaged. Anyways, its my plan to make the trackday weekend and maybe do the races if possible to retest my self and the bike.

I will be there friday, not sure if I'm riding yet or not.

They will also be spliting fridays into 2 groups with 30 min sessions.

Cool. Is Friday crowded or usually pretty light? It sounded like Jinu might ride. Give me someone to follow for a few laps.

Cool. Is Friday crowded or usually pretty light? It sounded like Jinu might ride. Give me someone to follow for a few laps.

i will almost certainly be there.

craig, what time are you gonna get there? i might have to steal my bike back from you after the pro school if you're getting there after 5pm. if it's shortly before or after 5, can i leave it in your trailer til then?

I should be there by 4:30. I will have to run with you sometime that weekend to make sure I can hang with you there since you aren't racing.

So did you sign up for the proschool yet?

i haven't signed up for pro school yet lol

i'll probably get to nelson a bit before you and get suited up so we can yank all that crap out of the trailer and ride right away when you get there.

i'm sure you won't have much trouble keeping up with me. you were looking just as fast as i was on during the monday event.

anyone think Saturday might sell out? I'm not usually a weather watcher, but w/o a late fee for registration, I'm sort of holding out...

and is anyone who is NOT riding Advanced willing to watch my dog? My wife's going to be out of town. I can leave him w/ my sister, but my dog's fucking awesome, so bringing him to the track is always the preferable option.

^ you can coach. I'll just make sure you don't wear out your tires riding in advanced:D

But if Todd wants/needs people to keep the beginners in line, I'd be happy to help out some time. Tell him I'll pick up Jinu's slack whenever he bins it! :D