well my cbr is gone :(

cOoTeR

Ok.... I can't take it anymore. Can we please, as a group, vote on whether or not cruisers are cool? It used to be that they weren't, but now the cool kids are getting them. Now, I need some consensus direction.

BTW... nice bike... I miss my cruiser but I'm not ready to give up on fast and practical yet. My problem is that I won't give chrome the attention it needs. I just need to get a garage queen for a second bike. I get wet aaaaaaaaaaalot.

^^^Thats what I'm sayin'!! Could've kept it for playtime AND had a rollin' recliner;)

a cruiser with your foot controls out front like that isn't remotely comfortable.

especially after you get up over 50.

unless you slap a big ol windshield on it, the wind tries to rip you off the bike more than anything i've ever rode before.

Ok.... I can't take it anymore. Can we please, as a group, vote on whether or not cruisers are cool? It used to be that they weren't, but now the cool kids are getting them. Now, I need some consensus direction.

Agreed. I think it's always been a bunch of crap here that majority of the people hate on cruisers in the forum.

Who gives a crap!? We all ride right?! RIGHT?!!?

Don't judge people by what they ride! What makes you better anyway?:wtf:

Just cause you ride a sportbike doesn't mean that you should take the blame for every lane splitter, flip flop & short-wearing, wheelie-popping fool there ever was.

Just cause you ride a cruiser doesn't mean you'll always be found in a drunken state on your bike, helmetless, going below the speed limit.. etc..

Whatever stereotypical thought comes to mind depending on the type of mind insert here.

I'm beginning to feel a little Rodney King and ask if we can all just get along?!

Let's just fight over politics.. :nono: not what everyone in here rides.

Reeee-dunnnkkk-uuuulous!:rolleyes:

Edited by DGTL GRL
I had too many typos. Had to fix them.
  • Upvote 1

sport bikes are fun to toss around for an hour or so, go real fast and stuff like that... but if you wanna relax, see some cool stuff, and ride for hours and watch the miles go by, a cruiser is the way to do it... it's not about how fast you can corner or how many wheelies you pull... it's about the miles you can lay down and the stories you can spin... that's why they are called cruisers.... we cruise!

sport bikes are fun to toss around for an hour or so, go real fast and stuff like that... but if you wanna relax, see some cool stuff, and ride for hours and watch the miles go by

thats why I have a VFR...best of both worlds :D

sweet looking cruiser! Lately I've considered adding one along side the VFR but finding what I want for the cheap ass price I'm willing to pay is about impossible

Agreed. I think it's always been a bunch of crap here that majority of the people hate on cruisers in the forum.

Who gives a crap!? We all ride right?! RIGHT?!!?

Don't judge people by what they ride! What makes you better anyway?:wtf:

Just cause you ride a sportbike doesn't mean that you should take the blame for every lane splitter, flip flop & short-wearing, wheelie-popping fool there ever was.

Just cause you ride a cruiser doesn't mean you'll always be found in a drunken state on your bike, helmetless, going below the speed limit.. etc..

Whatever stereotypical thought comes to mind depending on the type of mind insert here.

I'm beginning to feel a little Rodney King and ask if we can all just get along?!

Let's just fight over politics.. :nono: not what everyone in here rides.

Reeee-dunnnkkk-uuuulous!:rolleyes:

Occasionally, we get a hard-core hater... but most of the time people are just having fun poking and prodding. I know that's how I take it. I'd rather be on a cruiser any day than one of those ghey litre crotch thingies.

I'm gonna' hafta' get me wunna' dem dere cwoozers so's I can know wut it's like to actually put miles down. I can only do 400-500 miles a day on my FZ6 before I start to get tired. :nono:

most cruiser riders do not ride them much anyway. but they always claim to have the bike to do it.

my buddy bought a frigging 1997 suzuki intruder that only had 1900 miles on it.:nono:

most riders who like to ride own bikes that are more like a sport touring bike. a cruiser is something most people take to the local hangout after work and that's about it.

if you have one and you ride it awesome! but statistically, you're a minority. and I've rode cruisers...they are more uncomfortable than my R6.

Edited by serpentracer

It really sucks because its been raining or I've been working when its dry since I bought the bike. So far o love it. I do miss the handling and crazy acceleration of the cbr but the floating ride of the stratoliner is nice and relaxing.