Feeler: July 4th Weekend Ride

InyaAzz

I normally don't like to ride on the holiday weekends due to increased LEO presence, but I'm trying to get in as much seat time NOW because come the rest of July and August it's going to be tough for me to get away.

I'm just putting a feeler out there....I know most everyone has family plans. Which day works better, Saturday the 2nd or Sunday the 3rd?

Yeah you're right Jbot..I need to get over there since they finally activated my account.

I need to check that KTM demo school calendar too. I'm gonna treat myself to one..or two of those days this year.

I might be around over the 4th weekend. If so I'd definitely be up for a ride down to the river and back. I'll check with the family and see if any plans have been made.

You should sign up for the July 25th KTM day - You can be there to witness my spectacular slowness.

You should sign up for the July 25th KTM day - You can be there to witness my spectacular slowness.

Actually, I think that day is one of 2 that I picked out.

I'm not sure whether Sat or Sun works better for me yet either. My plans for the weekend seem to be in flux, and of course, everyone else but me is in control of them.

And there you have it.

We're leaving at 8am on Saturday....at least that looks like the time that's gonna work for me.

I'm still going to check out one route I did last year and maybe incorporate some of those roads. We'll see. I'll start a separate thread.