are we doing another pig iron M&G this year?

magley64

That would be cool. Ben and I can try and help but baby has us on a waiting game.

I got this. All you have to do is show up so we can have a group pic with lil baby Jesus.

Can't we do something that's not smack in the middle of Columbus? Something that requires a bit of decent riding to get to' date=' maybe? Pig Iron is awesomesauce, but the ride there is complete shit. Isn't there a joint near Hocking Hills that could facilitate more of a "ride-to-eat" shindig?[/quote']

Yeah. But that one is gonna be late August/early September.

Can't we do something that's not smack in the middle of Columbus? Something that requires a bit of decent riding to get to' date=' maybe? Pig Iron is awesomesauce, but the ride there is complete shit. Isn't there a joint near Hocking Hills that could facilitate more of a "ride-to-eat" shindig?[/quote']

That kinda defeats the whole meet and greet imo...

You're telling me your all knowing self can't find a decent route to Cbus?

We are apparently reaching the end of the interwebs.

Or maybe you should consult the eldest rider here.

Uncle Pink!

I have that problem on all return flights. :nono:

But if you route through Delaware county you would only have to just enter the tip of Cbus.

Edited by jagr

If you like BBQ, try Rt. 62 BBQ in Johnstown. It's my favorite around Columbus. I haven't had Pig Iron though, sounds good.

Hehe... I live a couple miles away from Rt 62 BBQ. GREAT stuff!

Pig Iron isn't bad, either. The have a HUGE area for the M&G to take place, which helps, too!