Route 164 Twistiful NEO ride 6-25-11

NinjaDoc

I can tell you exactly where we got "lost"... the lone road south of Amsterdam that dead ends into 646. The above map just happens to be the route I took for the day. 82E sucks, as does 224E, and I didn't bother to map the weird detour I took near Brecksville on 82 where 82E was closed for a bicentennial parade.

The route I took before was 164 to 43 then I think 152 and 213, since I was not sure how the end of 164 was like I suggested tracking back and stuffing our face from steel trolley diner :)

One good option was tracking back north via 9 I guess since many said it was nice

And I agree with max not many route near us this good, but we shud really ride every where I guess

But after my mess up I was dazed and just thought to sit mum and go where ever others rushed away, I guess I was the reason for every one ending up riding this Lost route :(

Only way I agree to that is if: A: i get to change some random chick's tire before the actual ride, and B: we hit the brickhouse for eats again, lol.

deal and deal.....

let's shoot for a sunday maybe?......