Another goob giving us a bad name...

Moto-Brian

I ride a Harley. Too many people seem to want to attack Harley riders for the stupid actions of one person. But I can tell you this, I've never been passed on the free way by a Harley on 1 wheel going 150 miles per hour endangering himself and everyone one around him.

Not sure where it remotely turned into a "All HD riders are dousche bags"... Hoblick OWNS an HD and was just being funny.

You need to step back and realize that it was a dumb ass on a cruiser and nothing more. If he'd been on a sportbike, I would have been even more critical because that's what I ride mostly.

This ain't no anti-HD thread, man. Unless you turn it that way.

PS, what brand of bike got you started in riding motorcycles and create the passion you have for them? We can all get along, dude...

Then why distinguish it was an HD...?

You don't frequently see people saying "It was some douche bag on a Honda"

Quite right!! When the word douche is used, a Harley is assumed and needn't be mentioned.:D

Quite right!! When the word douche is used, a Harley is assumed and needn't be mentioned.:D

Just like when you say hipster the Aprilia rider isn't needed!

... hipster was all I could think of for Apes :) couldn't think of anything better

I saw something similar with a guy on an '03 era GSXR 600 last summer. I'd exited the highway behind him, and he stopped to check his texts at the bottom of the ramp.

I laid on the horn after waiting for a few seconds. The a-hole motioned for me to go around. Uh, no buddy. You're stopped in the middle of the road. I'm in a car. It doesn't fit through a 4' wide gap, and I'm not off-roading a dodge neon.

I just held the horn until he moved. No helmet either, so he was hearing every word I yelled at him about being a moron who thinks his head is harder than concrete...

Actually, that's what I always see. "Some dick on an R6", or "some douche on a gixxer".

I'm suprised you aren't used to hearing "hey look at that fag on the HD and the douchebag on the Honda next to him" :lol:

• Upvote 1

at work this morning a guy was walking out to his bike, he places his (full-face) helmet half way on his head just around the top so he could get into his wallet to find something while walking....then he gets out to his bike, takes his helmet OFF, and straps it to the side of his bike and then rides away :wtf:

lot of good it does there lol.... just needed some flip flops to match his busa

at work this morning a guy was walking out to his bike, he places his (full-face) helmet half way on his head just around the top so he could get into his wallet to find something while walking....then he gets out to his bike, takes his helmet OFF, and straps it to the side of his bike and then rides away :wtf:

lot of good it does there lol.... just needed some flip flops to match his busa

Byu protecting the side of the bike it increases the resale value when his estate is settled.

Around me Douche bag refers to crotch rockets, Imports, 1980 and newer mustangs/camero,firebirds, and any high school kid with their parents car or one their parents bought them... spoiled pricks

I do shake my head at any rider with out at the min Helmet, Jeans, Leather boots and glasses/goggles cause that what I wear when its hot and a leather jacket when its not. I try not to be a hypocrite

he gets out to his bike, takes his helmet OFF, and straps it to the side of his bike and then rides away :wtf:

lot of good it does there

I saw a guy on an R6 w/ an "Arai frame slider" this morning as well. I assumed he was stopping at the gas station and would put it on after he filled up, but before he got on the highway. That ALMOST made sense to me.

I went home at lunch to check on our new foster dog. Same guy was at the same intersection riding with his helmet on the rear lock... No way he needed gas again this soon.:nono:

wow....what kind of fool spends $500 on a helmet then doesnt even wear it? at least the guy i work with was rockin a cheap HJC (cheapest snell rated he could find - he also had a drag bike that he raced, so he needed a snell helmet and i know he has full gear just doesnt wear it)...it just baffled me that he put his helmet on to walk to his bike, then took it off before he got on lol

wow....what kind of fool spends $500 on a helmet then doesnt even wear it?

How else are the chicks at work supposed to know your a bada$$ if you don't carry your helmet in?

Lol

• Upvote 1

Dude, you HD guys have some seriously thin skin. First of all, you assume I wouldn't have stated he was on a Honda Cruiser. Second, he WAS on an HD. Christ...

I tell a story of a guy that was being a complete idiot and tool bag and mention the HD he was riding and you guys think I am all of a sudden bitching about HD owners. He was a dumb ass on a motorcycle. Vague enough and politically correct enough to keep your panties from getting knotted?

Wow.

Dude, you HD guys have some seriously thin skin. First of all, you assume I wouldn't have stated he was on a Honda Cruiser. Second, he WAS on an HD. Christ...

I tell a story of a guy that was being a complete idiot and tool bag and mention the HD he was riding and you guys think I am all of a sudden bitching about HD owners. He was a dumb ass on a motorcycle. Vague enough and politically correct enough to keep your panties from getting knotted?

Wow.

*shrug*

• Upvote 1

Wow.

its likwid...he was playing devils advocate for the lulz. He barely even owns a Harley :lol: