Christian Sport Bike Assoc July 16th Ride

JCMathis

May have to attend this ride.I'll have to fill up before and most likely on the way back due to my bikes lack of fuel ecconomy:-(

We will be stopping for fuel on the route. We try to stop around every 100 miles. Some bikes have a hard time making that distance. We will be eating lunch in Ironton at Toro Loco so bring your sombraro.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vancouver is a great city! Lots of fun. I was in my suburban, so I didn't get to explore the roads though. I still regret not going to Alaska while I was up there!

I am doubtful for the ride. I'm still recovering. One of these days I'll be able to ride again.

:busa:

You are surely missed and I look forward to the day you can return to the rides.

FYI - Toro Loco (a really good Mexican place) is located about 5 blocks south on 93 in Ironton right on our route.

They take cash (no Pesos ironically), Visa, MC, and Discover - no AMEX. I am calling when we launch from Columbus to give them a headcount so we can get in and out relatively quick.

See ya next Saturday.

Sounds good XFZ, looking forward to the ride. Your DVD went out today.

Got the DVD. Felt like I was hanging off, however; the camera does not lie. :nono: Thanks again John, it was a great event.

told you i wasnt going to say it either way..... :rolleyes: hehehehehehe!

I did want to point out, that Mr. 600zzeb, has given a verbal commitment. I know it isn't a ride binding type of thing, like as if he had written down that he is going to be there, but he Did say it! There were 3 witnesses, all of which have posted in this thread already!

There, now you are really committed. Just thought I would help you out!

Edited by danballa

unless its in writting there is alway deniability......... :-)

Oh, John, its possible that when we stop for lunch that i break out and head to Ironton....a buddy of mine die a couple years ago and i've been meaning to visit his grave site down there. I would be back before lunch was over as the grave yard is only about 15 mins from the lunch spot. Just wanted to give a heads up.

If ya'll read closely there is still no written commentment there.....LOL!!! Really though, i do plan on being there saturday morning. There! ;-)

Oh, John, its possible that when we stop for lunch that i break out and head to Ironton....a buddy of mine die a couple years ago and i've been meaning to visit his grave site down there. I would be back before lunch was over as the grave yard is only about 15 mins from the lunch spot. Just wanted to give a heads up.

No problem at all Ebon.

unless its in writting there is alway deniability......... :-)

If ya'll read closely there is still no written commentment there.....LOL!!! Really though, i do plan on being there saturday morning. There! ;-)

Actually..now you have to be at the meet up spot, and Ironton. That is how I read it. I never saw an If, or a Maybe in there anywhere.

Was hoping I could jump onboard at the last min. But I have the rug rats today and I need to save my baby sitting favors for next weeks trip to NC...have fun y'all, hope I can catch the next one

Seeing as I'm still at work and most likely will be till 7 I may not make this one

Ride faster to get there! If Ebon can make it, you can :lol:

i should be sleeping now getting ready for this....ok, going to bed...see ya'll in the morning.

In the toaster to see us off? :D

I'm leaving soon to head out!