motorcycle rental

BikerBoy

^ the keyword was "high-speed" chase....after watching the first minute or so, theres no way hes doing more than 75-80...although, for a harley i guess that isnt bad

**edit...the longer i watch, the funnier that video gets

Edited by Steve Butters

Not sure I think we might have maybe hijakced the thread!

Maybe, but still if anyone knows something near canton Akron I'd love to have the info, I am gonna check with my friend and see , if not I'll probably lend him my shadow :p

I know he thinks it's heavy.

Anyway reading throw this thread helped me killing some good 10 min of my night hahaha, anyway I like victory bikes more than harleys.

Better than a Harley? What constitutes that?? I know it can't be anything mechanical, because as we all know, Harley's hold their value more than any other bike because of the quality of the craftmenship. Or maybe it is? I mean, c'mon, I have 111,ooo miles on my Harley and it runs GREAT! I had two Hondas & they had to be replaced at 30,000 miles & my cousins Goldwing has had the engine replaced twice. Nope, can't be about the quality. How about the comfort of ride? Yes, so comfortable being crouched up - umm, nope. Each bike has it's own purpose, and they are all fun to ride. Real bikers don't care about the type of bike another rides, nor do they put it down, we just care that they ride. It is what we call brotherhood.

I didnt want to do this but you asked. What constitues something better, well anything with wheels. Did you say quality of their craftsmanship? You mean the quality of the jap parts that have been put on your over priced american lead weight. Lets see my yamaha has a denso starter like your harley, brembo brakes, showa suspension, dunlop tires, I could go on all day. its funny we share all the same parts but because you were over charged it makes yours better. Im glad your bike holds its value better than a jap bike I enjoy buying things at low prices. That just means your going to get taken buying it new or used. I love the fact that I paid 4000 bucks for a bike that will also go 100,000 miles, is as comfortable as your harley, will out corner, out power, and out overything your bike. Sorry I hit a nerve I did not know you guys would be so drunk so early in the day

I didnt want to do this but you asked. What constitues something better, well anything with wheels. Did you say quality of their craftsmanship? You mean the quality of the jap parts that have been put on your over priced american lead weight. Lets see my yamaha has a denso starter like your harley, brembo brakes, showa suspension, dunlop tires, I could go on all day. its funny we share all the same parts but because you were over charged it makes yours better. Im glad your bike holds its value better than a jap bike I enjoy buying things at low prices. That just means your going to get taken buying it new or used. I love the fact that I paid 4000 bucks for a bike that will also go 100,000 miles, is as comfortable as your harley, will out corner, out power, and out overything your bike. Sorry I hit a nerve I did not know you guys would be so drunk so early in the day

I'll say you hit the nail on the head. Same parts different style applications. Everyone does it

Did anyone watch the whole video? WTF did the police blast this guy

for when he was down at the 10:40 mark. Didn't look like he was going

anywhere yet Joe Police Officer jumps in there and just pops him about 3 times. :nono:

And last but not least you said its a brotherhood, is that why I get waved at more by people on scooters than harleys, Its funny they all seem to give a friendly wave to other harleys but not to sport bikes or any other style Sorry to turn this into a Hrley bash session but you guys bring it on yourself. I hope nothing I have said in this post makes sleeping in your made in china harley pjs anyless enjoyable

Do they sell Harley pjs? Hell I just sleep in the nude. Im not a hardcore Harley guy it just happens to be the bike I bought for my first bike. I'm looking forward to changing bikes honestly I want something that will ride smoother my sportster does not rode smooth at all. Maybe that's why all the sport bikers riders seem so surprised when I wave. I wave at everyone on a bike. I just don't understand the brand bashing so its not for you wooooopty doooooo. Somebody chooses to ride a Harley so be it they are forcing you to ride it so y the hell do u care what they choose to ride?

On a side note I might have to look at the victories I'm also intrigued by BMW bikes. I really don't know what I want next. I've heard the BMWs are very comfortable my wife's instructor drove one. Anybody have any experience with BMW.

Do you get as many PMs from butt hurt sport bike guys who are pussys and can't take the internet for what it is or is it mostly the cruiser pussys?

It's a pretty good mix of everything actually, but for different reasons.

Happens all the time.

If i caused anyone to pm you, off what i said in this thread...i apologize.

Definitely not what i intended. Harley guys need to learn how to joke around a little more and not take things so seriously.

We're referred to as squid's, but we don't complain. Usually...:p