motorcycle rental

BikerBoy

...I just don't understand the brand bashing so its not for you wooooopty doooooo.

Somebody chooses to ride a Harley so be it they are forcing you to ride it so y the hell do u care what they choose to ride?

I think you're still missing the point that many made here, it's not the "brand",

it really boils down to the rider attitude and rider actions that seem to go hand-in-hand with the "brand".

I don't think that many people here truly hate the "brand", but most of us

do hate the attitude of so many of the riders that choose to ride "that" brand. ;)

I for one, get tired of waving at the riders on that brand and not getting a wave back :nono:

I drive a truck and have over 600,000 safe miles. Just establishing that I travel a lot and have experience driving I don't have 600,000 miles on a bike. It was more to compare what I see professional to 1000rider whom I assume is a paramedics or fireman.

I'm not a Harley fanatic. I do happen to own a Harley, but I don't believe they are the only bike to own like most die hard Harley guys. I just happened to feel comfortable on that bike for my first compared to others in the price range.

If i caused anyone to pm you, off what i said in this thread...i apologize.

Definitely not what i intended. Harley guys need to learn how to joke around a little more and not take things so seriously.

We're referred to as squid's, but we don't complain. Usually...:p

:werd:

It's a pretty good mix of everything actually, but for different reasons.

If you sport bike guys are PMing Casper to complain about something you read on the internet you are a bunch of pussies and so are the cruiser guys if they are doing it also.

I think you're still missing the point that many made here' date=' it's not the "brand",

it really boils down to the rider attitude and rider actions that seem to go hand-in-hand with the "brand".

I don't think that many people here truly hate the "brand", but most of us

do hate the attitude of so many of the riders that choose to ride "that" brand. ;)

I for one, get tired of waving at the riders on that brand and not getting a wave back :nono:[/quote']

Then bash assholes and douche bags and the mentality. Don't throw me in with them just cause I happen to ride the same brand bike. Hell most of them don't accept me either cause apparently a sportster isn't a Harley.

...Hell most of them don't accept me either cause apparently a sportster isn't a Harley.

:lol: Now see, there's a good sense of humor. That's almost "sig" worthy! Almost ;)

I'm sure its been posted before but its funny! Why would you do this with a motorcycle little lone a $15,000+ bike?

See, even you are having fun poking fun at HD's now :p

And yes, it's been posted before. I'm going to bed now. :sex:

I'd love to go to bed but we are stuck in traffic on the George Washington bridge at the moment it hard to sleep in this traffic. It's amazing how much the bridge flexs. Sitting still we are moving up and down a couple inches personally I find it scary, but they say the bridge has to flex or it would shatter.

Not sure I would want to be a mod you guys get the shaft. I'm not sure what your getting paid to mod but I vote we double it!;)

0x2= 288? Wait, that's not right.

Seriously though, I enjoy being a mod, except when you whores start dragging your vaginas across the carpet to clean out the sand.

Crb I have nothing against you for riding a harley if the sportster is even a harley. Its the hot headed drunk harley guys that are lined up 20 deep at every other bar around columbus. Most of them think you have to pay 40000 to get a decent bike, only own shirts from harley shops usually sleeveless, wear only black boots with the hd logo and look like a gay pirate to be a motorcycle rider. Now if you fit the above I may consider taking back that I said I have nothing against you.

Rrrrrrrrrr matey!

Lol couldn't resist

I wouldn't spend $40k on a pick up truck little lone a motorcycle!

Hell I don't have $40k wrapped up on my pickup, wife's car, and my bike.

Edited by crb

0x2= 288? Wait, that's not right.

Seriously though, I enjoy being a mod, except when you whores start dragging your vaginas across the carpet to clean out the sand.

photo.jpg

Need coverage just in case you run across a few more? It's like Aflac but for crybabies...

I drive a truck and have over 600,000 safe miles. Just establishing that I travel a lot and have experience driving I don't have 600,000 miles on a bike. It was more to compare what I see professional to 1000rider whom I assume is a paramedics or fireman.

I'm not a Harley fanatic. I do happen to own a Harley, but I don't believe they are the only bike to own like most die hard Harley guys. I just happened to feel comfortable on that bike for my first compared to others in the price range.

Well if that is your intent then you fail there too as I will 1 up you again. I've been and still am a CDL driver. Got my CDL A in 1994 and have been driving ever since. Arctic Express, Magnetic, Rollins, Penske. Did it full time for 12 years and have well over a million miles under my ass. 2 and half years ago I went back to school to get my medic/FF card and got on with Zanesville and Frazeysburg and still drive a tanker part time out of Zanesville as I have several days a week off since I work 24hr shifts on the medic so double your 600,000 and you'll be up there with me ;). Didn't go how you planned did it?

Well if that is your intent then you fail there too as I will 1 up you again. I've been and still am a CDL driver. Got my CDL A in 1994 and have been driving ever since. Arctic Express, Magnetic, Rollins, Penske. Did it full time for 12 years and have well over a million miles under my ass. 2 and half years ago I went back to school to get my medic/FF card and got on with Zanesville and Frazeysburg and still drive a tanker part time out of Zanesville as I have several days a week off since I work 24hr shifts on the medic so double your 600,000 and you'll be up there with me ;). Didn't go how you planned did it?

FYI I wasn't trying to 1 up you. I was giving my credentials for credibility. Truck driver to paramedics I'm thinking I might go truck driver to ashore with a badge. I've not decided yet. I could get on with ODOT and drive a plow truck less aggravation.