Bought this today!!

flounder

i happen to know somebody who can do that floor when youre ready ;)

Good to know. I used to do allot of concrete work when I was younger and working for my grandfathers construction company. Im guessing this pad will be something along the lines of 20x40 or 30x60 which is way to big for me to to myself.

Nice, I love the deck and the pad in the back.

But why must guys always think about shooting animals? Why not enjoy the beautiful wild life by looking at it as it is so close to the house?

Sad, b/c it ain't hunting. :cry:

Who said anything about hunting? Unless i missed it. Shooting doesn't always mean hunting. Def not for me

Happy for you Flatfish.

If you need to borrow a tractor w/a 48" mowing deck (or buy it outright from me, along with a 30 gallon sprayer, dethatcher, aerator), lemme know. I've left that stuff at the estate until it sells, thinking the buyers will want to write it into the contract, but I could always just sell it ahead of time.

Or, you could pay me to mow it for you with some lemonade and a couple bucks for gas... Just don't pretend I'm the golf ball collector driver guy at the driving range and try to pick me off with a rifle...:D

Been working my ass off out there since sat. Entire house inside needs repainted. Ripped up all the carpet and pad upstairs, and downstairs, repainted the master bedroom, hallway, and spare bedroom #1. Bought about 800 sq ft of Brazillian Cheery to lay down on 3 rooms on the first floor.

IMG_20110711_144405.jpg

But why must guys always think about shooting animals? Why not enjoy the beautiful wild life by looking at it as it is so close to the house?

It's not always about shooting a critter....

I could be wrong, but I think flounder is about like me. He likes to stay sharp on the trigger by practicing often. Never hurts to send a couple down range. especially at the distance he now has that he can shoot at. That takes a special skill set to send a bullet that far and stay on target and there are not too many that can even pull it off.

Practice practice practice. you never know what might trigger the zombie apocolypse.

Nice, I love the deck and the pad in the back.

:skunk-1.gif + cage: :D

Congratulations on the new house!