FS: Pace 6x12 Enclosed Trailer

Casper

First, the pics:

282684_695407566007_50608759_34945342_6956449_n.jpg

282294_695407625887_50608759_34945345_8256188_n.jpg

282668_695407715707_50608759_34945348_111836_n.jpg

269852_695407810517_50608759_34945350_4695778_n.jpg

It's not perfect, but it's a damn fine trailer. Those who've seen it can vouch for it. It has brand new 6ply tires ($150). The axles have bearing buddies. It's currently setup to hold one bike in the center, or two bikes with removable wheel chocks. You could easily modify it to hold three maybe four if you were patient. There are four recessed tie-downs in the floor. The front section has a storage area where I keep the spare, tie-down straps, three wheel chocks, tools, etc. It's been reliable to Myrtle Beach, Gatlinburg, Mid Ohio, Norwalk, National Trail, etc. Since I sold the ZX10, I really have no use for this anymore. In the past year it's really only been used to move two people and to transport a riding mower from a shop to a buddy's house. I know someone else can get some use out of this thing.

$1500obo

I'm open to trades. I'm willing to trade down with cash or up with cash. Just let me know what you're thinking.

The baby is here, Ben is starting to sell all his toys. Let me know when the guns are up for sale. :D
Not at all. In fact, I'm willing to trade for guns and/or motorcycle stuff. :D
What's the weight on that thing? Interested in trading down to a 2005 Pace 5x8?
I'm pretty sure it was under 1100lbs. I'd have to find the weight slip. I'm not really all that interested in trading for another trailer right now.

Have any pictures of the interior?

And what would be the weight capacity? Would need to be able to safely handle my HD along with the wife's 650 V Star.

Edited by ohiomike

And what would be the weight capacity? Would need to be able to safely handle my HD along with the wife's 650 V Star.

It could handle those 2 bikes and 4 fat girls each to hold them up, and cushion them, while towing.

Edited by max power

I had a 7x14 just like this...sold it because eveyone else was using it more than me. If I had somewhere to store this...I'd probably be all over it.

You can store it at my house!!! :D

how old is this trailer? i don't even have a reasonable tow vehicle yet, but i'm starting the search.
I don't remember off the top of my head, but I think it's an 03. I have to find the registration paperwork. We bought it from family friends who bought it new. They sold it because they rarely used it.

I don't have any pics of the interior but can take some tonight. These pictures happened to be taken because I was outside and thought, "hey, I should snap some pictures of the trailer". LOL. I think the payload capacity is around 2000lbs, so plenty to hold those two bikes plus some.

Yeah having just looked for enclosed for several months, this thing will easily take 2 bikes, even if 1 or both are cruisers. Had this been for sale 4 mos ago it would be sold already and we would both be very happy lol.

Anyways, this is a killer deal, if this goes on Craigs(if it isn't) I would def. ask like 1750+ as they are selling all over the place for that.

Yeah having just looked for enclosed for several months, this thing will easily take 2 bikes, even if 1 or both are cruisers. Had this been for sale 4 mos ago it would be sold already and we would both be very happy lol.

Anyways, this is a killer deal, if this goes on Craigs(if it isn't) I would def. ask like 1750+ as they are selling all over the place for that.

It is on Craigs, and for $1500. I'm much more negotiable with OR folks. Only stipulation would be I get to put OR logos on it for some advertising. :D The only reason I haven't put any on it yet are the large stickers I have are white. LOL.

Honestly I'd really rather it go to someone from here. Maybe a few folks could chip in and split it.

It is on Craigs, and for $1500. I'm much more negotiable with OR folks. Only stipulation would be I get to put OR logos on it for some advertising. :D The only reason I haven't put any on it yet are the large stickers I have are white. LOL.

Honestly I'd really rather it go to someone from here. Maybe a few folks could chip in and split it.

you could put on as big of OR decals on it as you want if you trade me :D