Worst Handling Bike?

Ringo

Dude you could not ride a busa do you know what FI means old ass bikes no power to them just get a 600 because your bikes are out dated. Ringo before you knock a bike try riding one some people with busa will out ride you any day of the week just my 2 cents noob

Edited by wht_scorpion

Dude you could not ride a busa do you know what FI means old ass bikes no power to them just get a 600 because your bikes are out dated. Ringo before you knock a bike try riding one some people with busa will out ride you any day of the week just my 2 cents noob

+1

Yoy should let Ringo test drive yours, maybe he can show you how to stand up on it and flap your arms like a bird

If you own a bike that is shit handling, you tend to adapt to it well enough that if your ability ALLOWS, it will handle as well as other more better handling machines... Point is that a CB350 may actually handle like shit, but if the rider is good enough, he can make it look better than it is...

I say we discuss sportbikes that are from 1986 until now to narrow it down and avoid the HD comments and such.

I vote Kawasaki ZX-6 E. Baby ZX10 if you remember. Handled like a shit ball... Close second? 1995 YZF600 first generation in that beautiful blue with purple rims... turd.

Both in OEM trim were shit. In race trim, BARELY any better...

Its all in the rider on how a bike handles. I would say some bike have to be mod on the things you intend to do with it. But I would not want to put some one that don't know how to rider on a busa just because they would get hurt really fast and over judge the bike.

Edited by wht_scorpion

I'm gonna vote for my 2007 SportClassic. Ducati made an awesome looking bike that handles like a turd. When I first got it I couldn't get it past 100mph because it would headshake so bad it was borderline tankslapper. I've had to invest almost 2 grand into the front end on forks, internals and a steering damper to make the bike anywhere near safe at track day speeds. It hasn't fully cured the bike as I can still induce a nice speed wobble in the front end if I am riding poorly.

And it's not just mine, there have been several guys on the Duc/sportclassic only forums that have had there bikes throw them in the street with a tankslapper while on perfectly straight roads as well as the twisties. I don't normally let anybody ride my bike as I have learned over the last 3 years what you shouldn't do while riding it and don't want to see somebody else get hurt that's not aware of it's flaws.:wtf: