New Toy

Ringo

2011072015283648.jpg

Now you can go away and not come back. Does anyone want to stop with all the bullshit and ride a motorcycle maybe i mean for fuck sake. This is the internet, and all you have is negative shit to say.

2011072015283648.jpg

Now you can go away and not come back. Does anyone want to stop with all the bullshit and ride a motorcycle maybe i mean for fuck sake. This is the internet, and all you have is negative shit to say.

Have you noticed it's only directed at you? We all agree that you're an idiot. Is it so hard to understand that you need to quit being a douche if you want to fit in?

The immaturity level is really amusing. I post a thread about a car that i just purchased to start a good thread and talk to people about cars. Instead i get a response about my dog which ive already talked about and done the right thing. Then im told i dont really own the car so i walk upstairs and take a picture. And now i have some noob that drives a girls bike telling me that i have a gut.

The immaturity level is really amusing. I post a thread about a car that i just purchased to start a good thread and talk to people about cars. Instead i get a response about my dog which ive already talked about and done the right thing. Then im told i dont really own the car so i walk upstairs and take a picture. And now i have some noob that drives a girls bike telling me that i have a gut.

Your car looks good. What would cause you to pull an internet pic attached to a story about your new car?

I want to see the same pic, but with the dog frolicking in the front yard in the background.

yeep, back in the day

70 ford maverick

72 olds cutlass s

71 olds cutlass supreme

71 chevy Malibu

68 pontiac lemans (GTO wannabe)

60 buick lesabre

64 chevy corvair

the 72 olds was the only one with any guts though

edit: oops forgot the 74 Camaro... it had some guts too...

Edited by ReconRat

Nice ride, did you have to fix it up or buy it that way? We've restored one of our 2, and I still have my car from HS too. All matching numbers or aftermarket?

We returned my great grandmas car to showroom(better) shape, a few years ago, took 3 years for the project to be completed, but was well worth it. Can't wait to drive it someday, it's pops toy, so I stay away from it.

Oh don't call Dubguy names, it will make me mad again. I will keep civil though as long as the posts do. I love cars, and love to talk about them.

Actually my aunt has a 66 Convertable Mustang right now for sale if anyone is interested. Needs some work, but runs like a top and is well worth it. Located in Michigan, I can get pics next weekend if needed. And yes, I am serious.

Your car looks good. What would cause you to pull an internet pic attached to a story about your new car?

I agree, your car looks really nice man, apologies for wrongly calling you out. However, when you post claiming to own something and then put up a picture of someone else's car, people get suspicious. That combined with your past behavior is why no one wants to be civil with you. You're going to have to deal with some bullshit for a while until people trust you/don't think you're a douche anymore.

What engine does it have in it? I'm a sucker for old pontiacs, I have a 69 firebird I'm halfway through restoring right now(and by that I mean it is in pieces in the garage). I googled the lemans because I have been considering repainting my 'bird in LeMans blue.

Nice car.

Agreed, looks very nice. And only 24,000 miles? Great find.

Again, agreed. Don't start a thread about anything (car, bike, girlfriend, etc.) you just bought and use a photo of something else, UNLESS you say something along the lines of "mine looks just like this one, I'll post up a pic later".

With some of your previous threads, you have to know that people are going to be suspicious until some time has passed and some behaviors have changed. Starting the "Don't do what Ringo did" thread was a good start, imho, although iirc it deteriorated, but it was a good start.

Agreed, looks very nice. And only 24,000 miles? Great find.

Again, agreed. Don't start a thread about anything (car, bike, girlfriend, etc.) you just bought and use a photo of something else, UNLESS you say something along the lines of "mine looks just like this one, I'll post up a pic later".

With some of your previous threads, you have to know that people are going to be suspicious until some time has passed and some behaviors have changed. Starting the "Don't do what Ringo did" thread was a good start, imho, although iirc it deteriorated, but it was a good start.

Thats why ive just been frolocking around doing my own thing. I dont want drama and not of my threads have been aimed at that. Even the forum rule thread was poking fun at myself, but noone got it....

You got the wrong model year of Le Mans. 1988 is where it's at:

2792_Pontiac_LeMans_Hatchback.jpg

Stop fapping. I know you just started.

The Brits in here will recognize this as the Vauxhall Astra. Miscellaneous Europenas will remembver it at the Opel Kadett.

I had a 1972 Cutlass Supreme in high school. I wrecked it and parted it out. After high school, i bought another 1972 Cutlass Supreme with 63,000 miles from the original owner. Got married and eventually sold it.

So next the next Olds i hope to have is 1970 442, and maybe try to locate my post high school car.