New Toy

Ringo

Apparently my uncle knows where there is a 60 something gt500 with a blown head gasket that the guy wont replace or sell (numbers matching) and someone in Kettering has 3 superbirds numbers matching 0.o

One of my favorite car moments was in NJ about 4 years ago... I was staying with some friends, actually a girl I was trying to date, and she knew about a true Mustang Barn. As in, a red barn in the middle of no where on a farm, with nothing but Mustangs being restored there, back to show room condition.

She took me there and I was almost in tears. Then we went to the storage building with everyone who was waiting to have their cars done. I bet there was well over 50 cars in there alone, and another 6 being restored currently.

It was heaven in NJ. Actually I believe it was accross the border in PA, her dad knew the guys from his days working at the shop. He had his own garage with 2 lifts, all kinds of awesome stuff etc.

I'd kill to go back there, or work there.

I've got this for sale. Been sitting in the barn since last fall. 64' Buick Skylark Convertible. 310 Wildcat motor, powerglide.

I'm having problems posting the pic. Check my albums if intetrested.

Edited by Ron505

Agreed, looks very nice. And only 24,000 miles? Great find.

Again, agreed. Don't start a thread about anything (car, bike, girlfriend, etc.) you just bought and use a photo of something else, UNLESS you say something along the lines of "mine looks just like this one, I'll post up a pic later".

With some of your previous threads, you have to know that people are going to be suspicious until some time has passed and some behaviors have changed. Starting the "Don't do what Ringo did" thread was a good start, imho, although iirc it deteriorated, but it was a good start.

lol made me laugh :p