New Toy

Ringo

Now THESE are cars. I read about these young whipper snappers salivating over Cobalt gt-wtf and Evo and WRX.... cars I've never heard of. These are the cars that adorned my Trapper-Keeper.

Now THESE are cars. I read about these young whipper snappers salivating over Cobalt gt-wtf and Evo and WRX.... cars I've never heard of. These are the cars that adorned my Trapper-Keeper.

I don't think the Evo belongs in that list, at least not the Evo X. I love that car.

That picture isnt of the car that i have but mine is the same color and in the same shape would you like to come look at it? God literally can not post anything on this forum without someone haveing something negative to say.

Well a guy with enough money for that should have plenty of money for a camera to pictures of said car. I don't know about you but if I get something new like that, I take atleast a picture of it. That is unless of course I was just going to pull a picture off the interwebz of soemthing that I said I had when I didn't.